**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Visual bug on Android

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Is anyone else experiencing visual bugs on a Samsung S9+?

I've only had minor issues before but within the last 6 hours I've had growing bugs and theyre getting worse and worse.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Aw what you get to have the snowy effects
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Wow, that's a whole other level of bug
  • Yikes!! I have a S9+ and have yet to see any of that happen. @DoubleDelta have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Occasionally that seems to help for whatever reason. Corrupted files, fragmented files, or other random errors that may occur with Android OS. Although I couldn't tell you exactly what as I never really looked that deep into what causes wiley app behavior like this. However I have seen something similar happen to an Alliance mate last year on his S6. Did a full wipe and reinstall. Seemed to correct the issue.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I've been getting the same effect as well sporadically.

I did get to fight black hulk before the game went crazy which was cool.

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Timros said:

I've been getting the same effect as well sporadically.

I did get to fight black hulk before the game went crazy which was cool.

Got so fiery he turned into the Charred Hulk
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I got to fight in what looked like a congealed lava flow on my Motorola.

Maybe that's where BBQ Hulk came from?
  • ZachealZacheal Posts: 34
    Same, I have attached a link to a video of ghot rider's chain malfunction

https://youtu.be/zVz3c7Myc7s
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    I also have notice it on my ios @DoubleDelta also you just commented on my post but kabbam took it down and not sure why... can you tell me what you said on my post about the compensation on the people who bought dailys for intel