**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriously? Greater Solo crystal shards in 2020?

124»

Comments

• joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    I’m sure most of the people at Kabam never watched that interview ...
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited June 2020

As long as Solo Crystals exist, there will be Solo Crystal shards. The problem isn't that the Shards are there, it's that you don't think what you get from them is worth it. What do you think would make for an improvement to Solo Events and Solo Event Crystals?

Units/Revives/5* sig gems
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would say they could up the xp boosts percentages with t1 alphas and t4 basic fragments. That way we can use our glory on other useful items.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

As long as Solo Crystals exist, there will be Solo Crystal shards. The problem isn't that the Shards are there, it's that you don't think what you get from them is worth it. What do you think would make for an improvement to Solo Events and Solo Event Crystals?

Look at all the items someone of a Cavalier status would need and make some of those available. I don't ever want to see another XP Boost for the rest of the time I'm playing this game for example... Unless you're planning to finally let us go higher than level 60, those have been almost completely useless to anyone level 60 (other than the small amount of gold you get, or points for item use event).

Change it so the crystal is tiered to the profile progression like with the daily crystals.

5* SIG STONES!!!!!!!!! I don't want to receive anymore 2,3* sig stones, I'm OK with 4* and 5* needs to be added.

Again.... NO MORE XP BOOSTS.... NONE.... NONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

I know you say that Kabam employees play this game as much as the community, so I find it odd that nobody on your team has any of this player input.... Unless nobody at Kabam that plays this game has reached level 60 and Cavalier status yet?

thank you
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    What about adding 5* sig stones to the greater solo crystal? Don’t want to make it too overpowered
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    How about 3* arena boost crystals? I have hundreds. I will open them and put them on champs during item use without even fighting with the champs...seriously they need to upgrade solo crystals, arena boost crystals.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited June 2020

Like all rewards in this game they need to keep up with inflation. When these were released they were very relevant. Just like SA was when it was released. Keep their relative relevance current. Getting a 4 star sig or a t1a when this was released it was a big deal. Keep that relativity with the current state of the game. There is inflation in the game, rewards we enjoy need to keep pace with that inflation.

5:02 discussion on solo rewards in general:
    https://youtu.be/MIWNYfI6eos
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

What are you thoughts on some of the ideas here? Is this an item we can expect to change sometime in the relatively near future?
    @Kabam Miike Are there any plans to buff the useless Greater Solo Crystal in the near future?
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Def need to come up with more useful items in the crystals. I think out of the 4 years I've played this game I've gotten 1 t1a. Rest of rewards are basically useless and get burned in mass quantities during 3 day item event only. Sig stones only other ok item there but after a while become useless after you've maxed out all your 2-3* champs.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Make them match what the name implies. Make them a solo crystal. A crystal that people running solo can rely on to keep them current within the game. Not everybody likes to be in alliances because of the demanding schedules.

First off, change them so that you only get them when you are NOT in an ally. Then buff them to give rewards similar to what alliances get BUT TO A LESSER EXTENT. Have them give bits of glory and rank up materials. Possibly some shards too.