**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RNG at its finest.... Just why try anymore...

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
My 1st AND 2nd dupe... Out of ALL the 100+ champs in the pool, i get ANOTHER dupe of my only dupe (of 20 champs)... Why? Just why... Do I bother anymore...

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’ll give you my sig 40 punisher 2099. Red skull is so annoying on flow defense.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Another complaint about RNG 🙄

Agreed
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    My first 2 have been Ronin and Kingpin. Ronin has found his use with the Guillotine synergy. Kingpin just get put in AW defence and that's it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, kabam could do with putting in the same thing that they have in their transformers game, where you can target the exact champ you want it just costs a lot more shards
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23

Oh yeah, you have lots of room to complain.

If u play more than 3-4 years then u will know ..... So pls stop showing things without understanding someones pain
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    RNG in 6* basic can be terrible. That’s why they offer the feature for 15k shards. I opened one this week and added 20 sigs to my rank 2 NightTrasher. Better than any 2nd or 3rd dupe of a useless champ.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    How are 6*s different from when 5*s were released? I still remember pulling trash 4*s when I 1st started the game. Nothings changed lol. People talk about Kabam killing the game, but what will probably kill the game is this rushed obsession with 6*s by the players themselves and hello 7*s. I say this having pulled and duped a Red Skull myself when my pool of 6*s were small.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Oh yeah, you have lots of room to complain.

For endgame players the amount of 5 stars opened basically means you’ll always have at least some really good chanps
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

Opening 6* are a joke. There is no more enticement in opening them anymore

Yeah I haven’t been happy with a 6* opening in probably close to a year.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Lunae said:

How are 6*s different from when 5*s were released? I still remember pulling trash 4*s when I 1st started the game. Nothings changed lol. People talk about Kabam killing the game, but what will probably kill the game is this rushed obsession with 6*s by the players themselves and hello 7*s. I say this having pulled and duped a Red Skull myself when my pool of 6*s were small.

Imo the rate you get 6* is slower for a longer period of time and they have flooded the crystals intentionally with basically every bad champ available while many solid options are still not there. Opening a 6* has awful chances at a good pull
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    What kabam needs to do is buff a whole heap of trash champs real quick, I’d prefer this for a while instead of two new unobtainable (To most players) champs each month
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

My 1st AND 2nd dupe... Out of ALL the 100+ champs in the pool, i get ANOTHER dupe of my only dupe (of 20 champs)... Why? Just why... Do I bother anymore...

Bro it happed to me too back in the day.
    I am f2p. So my shards took longer to form. But my 1st and 2nd 6 star were same guy. Black bolt.
    P.s. i use him a lot. And he has very good potential. Lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Tevepata said:

Most of the people has horrible "luck" with the crystals. Everyone has the right to complain. If you do not like it, if you have nothing constructive to add, do not read it, also there is no point to comment on it. Simple.
    Cause complaining about RNG all the time is constructive right?
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    my bro i feel your pain i have like 16 6* but not even a single champion worth r2
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Qfury said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, kabam could do with putting in the same thing that they have in their transformers game, where you can target the exact champ you want it just costs a lot more shards

How popular is that game compared to mcoc?
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    KabamRNG at it's finest!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Ohh_no said:

Tevepata said:

Most of the people has horrible "luck" with the crystals. Everyone has the right to complain. If you do not like it, if you have nothing constructive to add, do not read it, also there is no point to comment on it. Simple.
    Cause complaining about RNG all the time is constructive right?
    It brings attention to an issue for many players
    Ofc you wouldn’t care since you’re always around the lines of
    “You don’t have to do x, no one is forcing you”
    There's no "issue" though. Bad pulls are bugs or issues, it's bad because you seem it bad. It's really just a pull. It may not be what you want but it's not the last one you'll ever open. Out of the 41 6*'s I own, roughly 35 of them are what the community deems trash. But I understand that this is a collection game as much as it's a fighting game.