**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC Availability for Cavalier Players

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
In the last 19 t4cc crystals, I have pulled 0 mutant t4cc. T4cc continues to be the biggest bottleneck resource for me in ranking up champs. I used my stash for rank ups for Abyss and Act 6 Exploration and now I have no more t4cc crystals left and hardly any of the t4cc fragment crystals left. I can get six a week from Glory and from AQ, but in the past 3 weeks of doing that, I haven't pulled a single mutant catalyst. I can't even grind arena for them since the t4cc arena doesn't actually give you any t4cc unless you place in the top 15 or so. I have t2a in the overflow and maxed out t5b, but I can't take my six stars up to r2 or r3 because I don't have the t4cc. Why do we even need 8 t4cc to take a 6 star to r3?
There are a few easy ways to fix this, I think. Increase the purchase limit of t4cc in the Glory store from 5 to 10 and allow Cavalier players to buy the lesser and greater fragment crystals as well. Add in a t4cc selector in the T4cc arena. Additionally, add in a t4cc selector for the Black Iso Market, that would be the only thing that would make me purchase the Summoner's Sigil again.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I feel like the availability of resources like t4cc ebb and flow depending on your progression. Kinda weird. Good suggestions, stevie
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah t4c has definitely become more of an issue in recent times. Not really sure why they removed them from rank rewards in AQ just bc they got added to the glory store either. They could have left both.

It'd be nice to see an increase somewhere but if not, oh well rank ups will just be slower.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Yeah t4c has definitely become more of an issue in recent times. Not really sure why they removed them from rank rewards in AQ just bc they got added to the glory store either. They could have left both.

It'd be nice to see an increase somewhere but if not, oh well rank ups will just be slower.

T4cc requirement should also be reduced for 6* rank ups imo. Why require it for r2 to r3, I don’t understand.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m cavalier and hav over 100 tier4cc cystal and never really use them like to only open them to I’m hav max a one of them. I’m getting 2 a week so ben top 250 so du u just open and get most in to overflod
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    At the moment I have a ton of t4cc in the inventory. I also have 1300 t4cc fragment crystals and 42 t4cc crystals. I don’t see the problem here.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m cavalier and hav over 100 tier4cc cystal and never really use them like to only open them to I’m hav max a one of them. I’m getting 2 a week so ben top 250 so du u just open and get most in to overflod

I had to do a lot of rank ups for Act 6 exploration that used up all my t4cc crystals. I’ve never had any of them go into overflow for months
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

At the moment I have a ton of t4cc in the inventory. I also have 1300 t4cc fragment crystals and 42 t4cc crystals. I don’t see the problem here.

Do you do a lot of rank ups?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got 3049 T4cc frag crystals and 197 full t4CC crystals. Maybe I'll feel the pinch at some point but it'll be awhile lol
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    It is really interesting how different the bottlenecks can be. One of the only things that aren't a bottleneck for me are T4CC...most of the time i am low in gold, sometimes it is T1 Alphas, sometimes T2 Alphas, sometimes T5 basics, sometimes even T4 basics, but never T4CC, i am drowning in those lol.

Sometimes i think a trading system would be cool (player to player or even within your own account, but not those "spend 3 T4CCs to get 1 random other T4CC"), i would trade some of my T4CC for other rank up materials