**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Pop up Crystals not worth 2500 units anymore...

f5qg9dydllgy.png
This needs to be reduced to 850 units...

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    don't buy it, shouldn't buy it for 850 either
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Never gonna see it at 850. Maybe 1500. Agreed that 2500 is way to much especially since you get a whole one from master quest now.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Better off buying 20 Grandmaster crystals than 1 4* crystal
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    I would think 400 units which is what the current 3* offer is at and let’s face it, 4* are the new 3*
    The_One wrote: »

Not with the current drop rates IMO.
  • Totally agree the same for 3* for 400 units. The point is not every players are uncollected, so especially for beginners it's make dome sense (not for me). Maybe they wish some crazy summoner buy a crypt for it :smiley:

I just proved my own point, obviously I can't prove it to you so it's up to you if you believe me but I just bought 5.
    I got 4 3* and a 4* magneto

I just proved my own point, obviously I can't prove it to you so it's up to you if you believe me but I just bought 5.

My response was to you saying it would be better to buy 20 GM crystals but I see your point. Still you could have gotten a lot more with a 1000 units. Again just my opinion, not wanting to start a fight.

My response was to you saying it would be better to buy 20 GM crystals but I see your point. Still you could have gotten a lot more with a 1000 units. Again just my opinion, not wanting to start a fight.
    No fights here,
    I agree with the OP though, those pop up 4* offers for 2500 units are just plain stupid now
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Wasn't the last offer $19.99 for a 4* crystal plus other stuff? Assuming a single unit costs ~3.4 cents, there's no good reason a 4* offer should cost more than about 600 units (assuming zero value from the other stuff in the last offer).

Will they do it? Of course not.

Dr. Zola
  • It really is stupid
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Yeah it really is stupid lol. Kabam logic
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It never was worth 2500 units.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And the 3* crystal is still 400 units lol idk what goes on at the offices of Kabam, you can buy a crystal for 1/2 the units for a guaranteed 3* with a chance at a 4 or 5*. The 3* should be 100 units
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And also a 5* version should be added as well after you pull 10 4*’s just like the other offers
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Kabam needs to address this...