**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this roster good enough to become cavalier before July 4th?

In anticipation for July 4th, I was wondering if my roster is strong enough to complete 6.1 and become cavalier. Im a f2p player so ideally I’d want units left over to actually purchase one of the unit offers on July 4th. I’m also about to have enough resources to r5 my first 5*. Any suggestions on who I should rank up to progress in the story would be appreciated. I’m currently leaning towards symbiote supreme.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Ideally you'd want to rank up some 5* champs to R4 (BWCV, Archangel, Torch, Ghost are all amazing options) unfortunately, you might have to use units to push for Cavalier, unless you can do some rank ups.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    I say it'seems possible but it is going to be pretty hard especially since you don't have a viable counter for 6.1.5 Crossbones. So I rank up sentinel first and then you may have a chance
    Although IMIW can work also but it'll probably be more difficult to beat him with iron man
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Nah u not ready
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Not sure why anyone would say you don't have a counter for crossbones... You have omega who will be constantly bleeding. I used an unduped omega on my first run although most of mine were r4 (r4 unduped omega, r4 unduped gwenpool, r4 unduped venom, 6 star r1 old school captain marvel, r4 unduped namor, r4 unduped luke cage). You should be able to handle it.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 526 ★★★
    Zuro said:

I say it'seems possible but it is going to be pretty hard especially since you don't have a viable counter for 6.1.5 Crossbones. So I rank up sentinel first and then you may have a chance

A guy in my ally one shot crossbones on his first try with Claire. Said she is perfect for that fight. Just keep her on curse of blood and don’t attack his block.
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    Claire voyant nullifies the regen which crossbones does it worked for me and that she is bleed immune
    Matty_Ice said:

Zuro said:

A guy in my ally one shot crossbones on his first try with Claire. Said she is perfect for that fight. Just keep her on curse of blood and don’t attack his block.
    I recommended sentinel because I feel like that is the safest option as sentinel is both poison and bleed immune. I know Claire is too but its less reliable
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Obviously it’s a joke, but no way you can become cavalier with that roster lol, idk abt 6.1 though
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    R5 ghost n i dont c u not becoming cavalier master her young padawan
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    At the rank u have those champs it's a no go
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Rank ghost, and you’ll be all set- good luck!!
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Lol hell no. Mate you’ve got a lot of ranking up to do. I’d be surprised if your even uncollected with this roster lmfao
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

In anticipation for July 4th, I was wondering if my roster is strong enough to complete 6.1 and become cavalier. Im a f2p player so ideally I’d want units left over to actually purchase one of the unit offers on July 4th. I’m also about to have enough resources to r5 my first 5*. Any suggestions on who I should rank up to progress in the story would be appreciated. I’m currently leaning towards symbiote supreme.
    Thanks in advance.

With Medusa, you can drop 3 painful bosses:
    6.1.2 ultron boss and sentinel mini boss.
    6.1.3 ghost boss.
    6.1.6 sentinel boss; she is the only one in your roaster that can work for him because your ghost(power gain) is unduped, so She'll die either due to special delivery or hurtlucker eventually.
    Then you need bwcv, ghost, omega will drop 6.1.5 crossbones without any revives at rank 4.
    For me those are the tough calls, the rest content is cake walk.
    Also use ghost mostly for 6.1 (no retreat cabbage)
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I didn’t see those bottom champs, you can definitely become cavalier