**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Okay do you spin or pop crystals

I just wanna know if anyone does the 1 2 3 pop or just manually spins them

Okay do you spin or pop crystals 113 votes

Do you pep spin them
63%
randomgeneratedBringr_of_Rain1Cat_Murdockkfd2010WaynedavyEB54RoOOtsJrtiger23Xcrøss_TRBrokenBig_Boss_Man_e7TheHoodedDormammuStarKillerVIICats4lifeMitriaxColonaut123Avetrex2brandinhoBowTieJohnheartbreakid_22 72 votes
Do you pep pop them
36%
winterthurPiviotBlackfriar63Alex13369Ravenrob_33LibralonixAb_SamadLilMaddogHTOsfan8Hammerbro_64TheEducationLunaeBulmktMr_Holl87RamadaMarvzeliusPhartedPHJfin-sixate-Graydrox 41 votes

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I've tried all combos of superstition-related opening methods, and I open a lot of crystals. I've popped single and multiple crystals, spun them out, let them spin to the end, clicked them right away, clicked them after waiting a while, wiggled them around on screen before spinning, and used the Pep method with all of those. And whether I got the crystals through rewards, units I earned or units I bought, nothing makes a difference.

So now, on a personal enjoyment level, I prefer to spin out the good crystals (anything that might give me a 5 or 6 star). I pop everything else.
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    edited June 2020
    Do you pep pop them
    I pop all crystals, didn't even spin my first 6*. No pep method or anything.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Do you pep pop them
    Pop everything, I never spin.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Do you pep spin them
    I spin everything 4 star and up because I enjoy pain. Always pep method. As i've said time and time again, the pep method only seems to work for pep himself.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    I always spin everything above a 5 star. I spin legendary crystals and pop all aq crystals.I usually spin grandmaster crystals.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Do you pep spin them
    I have have 3 methods.
    1. “My” method for in and out 4 times, count to 8, and hope you don’t get kabammed. I only still do it because I got dr doom and 6 star stealth spidey from it.
    2. Give phone to friend and hope they get something good.
    3. Pop crystal because I’m bored.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Do you pep spin them
    Spin, cackle & pop
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Pop, no pep.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Don’t know the pep method, is that when you go in and out?

5 and 6* I spin, others I pop

Got really lucky with 5*, with the 6* not so much but that’s okay, I just recently became cavalier
  • black_kill288black_kill288 Posts: 16
    Do you pep pop them
    I always pop them it's soul crushing when you roll to rhino in between corvus or ghost.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    It really doesn't matter. The character you are going to get has already been determined when the crystals are picked for opening. All that changes is the animation of the opening.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    I pop, but when I let me daughter pull them, she spins the stops them
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Do you pep spin them
    I spin, no pep method though.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Do you pep spin them
    I only spin out 4* and 5* ones. 3* and premium I just pop.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    I do both, depending on what i feel like, but really it didn't matter what your do. RNG is the same either ways.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pop everything unless I spin. I spin more important crystals, unless I pop them.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Do you pep spin them
    I spin them all

Even though it means nothing, I enjoy it. Draws out the fun of opening even the lower, crappy crystals. Opening crystals is part of the game I really like so I like to take my time with it.
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    Do you pep spin them
    I pep spin, and honestly i keep pulling high tier champs, if it ain't broke don't fix it that's for sure. no matter how real the reel is or not
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The boy spun his third 6* and it stopped on modok...

...or so he thought, because when he put the ipad down in disgust and picked it up an hour later, it had rolled over once more.

To Jane foster, hahahahaha.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Do you pep pop them
    Hieitaku said:

One thing for sure, Team Pop will never experience agony such as this..

This reason is why I pop.