**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss compensation?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

WTF. This can’t be right. If she wasn’t bugged everyone would have used a Mystic for her. But since she was bugged most people (including myself) used Aegon who was the 2nd best for the fight, with only Doom being better.

This is not cool. EVERYONE who faced her suffered. If she was as easy then as she is now everyone would have brought a Mystic to face her. But because of the bug Mystics weren’t great against her so people used other champs. How is this hard to comprehend?

This is me being constructive: everyone who faced her 1x needs this compensation no matter who they used. Everyone who faced her 2x should receive double, per many people’s feedback. And it should be sent in the mail with a 150 day time limit so it doesn’t just expire.

Yes, I used aegon but must have got it because I did 1 try with sym, but it’s completely stupid that those who didn’t try with a mystic didn’t get it, every single player who fought her would’ve used a mystic if she wasn’t bugged, it makes 0 sense about the people who fought her twice and once getting the same, and yeah, in the biggest content drought possibly in forever but at least the last few years having revives that are going to expire in 2 weeks basically means this compensation is useless to those who’ve explored act 6 and abyss, completely agree with what you said
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    That really is messed up on their part. I had to switch to aegon because my symbiote supreme was basically useless after doing a couple of fights using him. Even with aegon I had to use a bunch of revives on that fight. Smh kabam.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I am not going to let this thread die until a mod comments on this

Good luck with that. 😂
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Thanks Kabam?
  • HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    This is a joke. I fought her with Aegon after Symbiot Supreme was useless. With Aegon I still used about 20 revives. Now it is an easy Oneshot. This is a joke.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    They should give compensation to anyone who fought against her as she had a bug.
  • HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    Yes of course. Now everybody can kill her so easy with a mystic. This was not possible for me and so many others. That is why everybody should get the compensation.This is so obvious.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I’d give you my compensation if I could.. as it will just expire in 14 days unless I sell it for about 2k gold. So even those who got it get screwed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

I’d give you my compensation if I could.. as it will just expire in 14 days unless I sell it for about 2k gold. So even those who got it get screwed

Yeah, I mean surely they could’ve thought ‘oh this compensation is for people who’ve done abyss content, maybe they’ve done all the content and don’t need low level revives rn’ but nope, even with the many many posts saying they need to be lv3/4 or it’s worthless
  • ascendanceascendance Posts: 23
    edited June 2020

I'm in disbelief. @Kabam Miike, it's become apparent that your team did not correctly identify the players affected. Why not just admit that it was an honest mistake and rectify? There are players who still received compensation despite finishing the fight with Aegon, so this is a load of BS.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

A lot aren’t happy or haven’t got it, but all we’ve got is silence

yea I 100% it and got the same compensation as someone who made 1 pass... it's bs
  • juand1313juand1313 Posts: 14
    I can't believe how cheap they are. But you know, maybe it is that they will get into bankruptcy if they give us 700 units worth of items... Even though they have thousands of dollars in revenue for days like 4th of July.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I really dont get it man. Why not just give everyone who did the fight bugged the comp?
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    I got the same automated response to my ticket. I knew Symbiote Supreme was no good for this fight so powered through using Aegon. I did my research before going into my run and if the fight wasn’t bugged I would have used a mystic instead
  • SpiderOddSpiderOdd Posts: 8
    Here is my response to Kabam:

Dear Kabam

I used Aegon, Starlord, Symbiote Supreme, Nick Fury and Human Torch for my Abyss completion. For the specific CMM fight I tried first with SS, but that didn't work. Hence I switched to Aegon and unitman to finish the fight. I probably spent between 1000-2000 units on that fight alone. Without Aegon it would have been more. Now you are telling me that BECAUSE I used Aegon in the fight I am excluded from compensation? That is unbelievably unfair! EVERYONE who completed the Abyss before the CMM fix should be granted compensation. Period. To see people just steamroll over that CMM now with mystics, while I had to painfully struggle through it with countless revives is heartbreaking. And then you tell me that my pain wasn't hard enough?

I have been a loyal customer for Kabam and this game for more than 4 years. I've spent a substantial amount of money on the game at this point. That is OK, as I have really enjoyed the game. I've endured the 12.0 debacle and numerous missteps from you in the past. I even wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding the ongoing boycott saga. I hoped for a good response from you regarding the many issues that have been brought up recently. And this is what you give me? Absolutely nothing? I am just one voice and you probably don't care, but I tell you: I will not tolerate it!

This is my ultimatum: either you compensate me and ALL players that have completed the Abyss or I permanently delete the game from my iPhone. Compensation for all is the ONLY fair thing to do, and you know it Kabam. It is not about the actual compensation for me at this point. Most of the revives will likely drown in my overflow anyway. It's about decency and fairness.

I don't want to quit the game, but you are forcing my hand Kabam. I strongly urge you to do the right thing.

Best regards,
    SpiderOdd
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wait, kabam only gave out compensation if you fought cmm with a mystic.... Did I just read that correctly, even though she was bugged?.

Really?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Yes @Qfury that is correct—not only that but some people did fight her with a Mystic champ and then switched to Aegon and still didn’t receive compensation

Oh wow. That's utter BS, I honestly don't understand why... If she was bugged then comp should be given out to all who fought her, mystic or not.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    The compensation should be across the board on this. You should get 1x compensation package for each time you beat her in Abyss during her bugged dates regardless of the champ you used to do it.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    For that matter, I'm still unclear as to why we haven't heard anything about compensation for the other Abyss bugs. Gladiator Hulk and Invisible Woman both had pretty major bugs associated with them. Green Goblin is still bugged, but that won't have the same impact as CMM, Gulk, or IW.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry guys, I thought everyone got compensation that fought her, not just people who only used a mystic champion for the entire fight. This is such incredibly bad customer service! She was bugged and if people had to use Aegon instead of a mystic, they should get compensation too, this is a no brainer!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

For that matter, I'm still unclear as to why we haven't heard anything about compensation for the other Abyss bugs. Gladiator Hulk and Invisible Woman both had pretty major bugs associated with them. Green Goblin is still bugged, but that won't have the same impact as CMM, Gulk, or IW.

How is Green Goblin bugged? I haven't fought him yet
This discussion has been closed.