**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did they change the daily quests?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I used to get two three T3 catalysts out of the daily class quest but tonight I only got shards. Is it random or did they change them?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    T3 Class is very, very, very, small odds of ever getting a full T3 Class Cat.
    Ever since they created Fragments years ago the rate is really tiny.

When you do see a full one, probably means # of fragments bumped your inventory up into forming another one.

You sure you’re not thinking of T1 or T2 ?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    JessieS said:

I used to get two three T3 catalysts out of the daily class quest but tonight I only got shards. Is it random or did they change them?

It's been like this well over a year. Used to get 2 catalysts minimum..then in 2019 started getting only frags even after exploration on some days. At that point and with doing map 5 it became pointless any how personally.

You can now get more t3 class cats from doing milestones in alliance events than the daily quests.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

When you do see a full one, probably means # of fragments bumped your inventory up into forming another one.

Nope. The T3 ones m. I used to regularly get at lest two full class catalysts sometimes more but then suddenly it’s just fragments
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    JessieS said:

Nope. The T3 ones m. I used to regularly get at lest two full class catalysts sometimes more but then suddenly it’s just fragments
    Sorry, just don’t believe that. Unless for some reason drop rates were based on your Summoner Level (maybe giving newer player higher chance at full cats), but doubt it.

Even 5 years ago, used to have to sometimes run T3C quest several times before getting one (before Fragments existed).

(edit), and what do you mean “sometimes more” ? Even in lower T1/2, you could only ever get 1 per run for Completion and then again Explore, and 1 more for in-quest Chest. Never could get 3 unless one was from “forced from Fragments”.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

Sorry, just don’t believe that. Unless for some reason drop rates were based on your Summoner Level (maybe giving newer player higher chance at full cats), but doubt it.

Even 5 years ago, used to have to sometimes run T3C quest several times before getting one (before Fragments existed).

(edit), and what do you mean “sometimes more” ? Even in lower T1/2, you could only ever get 1 per run for Completion and then again Explore, and 1 more for in-quest Chest. Never could get 3 unless one was from “forced from Fragments”.

Why on Earth would I lie? Up until a few days ago I regularly got full T3 class catalysts . I have been playing only for a few months and I am level 54 if that makes any difference

More meaning that I would get one from a the chest of one side , one from the chest of the other side and one from fragments
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's always been random. Some runs you get Frags, others you can get a couple. You can rerun it as many times as you like to get one to drop, though.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    We need the epic difficulties rewards updated. It’s not even worth doing. Get about 6k a day if you farm it. So it would take 36ish days to r4 one person. Or about 3k glory. That’s a week of aq. Maybe week and a half. Being in alliance should have an advantage. Sure. But should it be 6x as fast of a progression? Nope. People have wanted a good Way to viably play solo for a long time. This would help.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

You should try to recall what team you were running and try it again.