**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 6/8 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Can’t we just get a little warning? I know it was unscheduled, but before you take the game down, just leave us a warning like 10 minutes before please?!? I recently started an incursion room and my partner and I don’t have the time to finish due to this, it is incredibly annoying and upsetting, please just be better about communication
  • Theslayer089Theslayer089 Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    Plus it says schedule maintenance even through its emergency maintenance going on
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Hopefully at least get some units and a revive in compensation...missing out on level up. Goes down the second I log in. Typical. We have AW on too.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Mln dolars a day....
    Servers down 🤣😂
  • TheNickster20TheNickster20 Posts: 17
    limeade32 said:

Also could someone tell me what the 6/8 in the title of this thread means, I have no idea.

That’s the date
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    Really disgusting Unscheduled maintenance in the middle of war & arena & kabaam compensate like beggars.
    Really awful time with kabaam,
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    These constant outages are ruining the game but in particular War Seasons. I know of more alliances than I can count who have lost wars by a slim margin, and some of their deaths have been due to outages. It’s completely ruining the one remaining fun area of the game. Why bother spending money on crystals, boosts, over priced potions when there is a good chance an outage is going to hit you or a team mate are going to lose connection during a fight and be penalised. The compensation last time was close to fair but that’s not what we want - we want a game that is coded properly so doesn’t require maintenance more often than I visit the bathroom. Sort it out
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    So we have got maintenance later that is scheduled. But the game goes down for emergency maintenance just before AW starts. Now the screen on log in has changed to scheduled maintenance, this was not scheduled for today it was scheduled for tomorrow as per your email. How many time can you upset your players in the space of a month.
  • sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14
    You know what you guys always conplain about everything, kabam this and kabam that i think they have built a epicly awesome game yeah so what it goes down every now and then, if everything you do and make in life is perfecy by all means feel free to complain but if not please feel free to keep quite i think they are truly trying the best they can otw impossible to keep everyone happy bit i think they arr doing an excellent job at it sofar so please give them a break @kabam mike
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I am taking it positive.. I can sit down to my wooden bench, drink a glass of whisky with ice, enjoy my pool colored by nightlights, smoke one cuban cigar and don't worry about legend run.. Oh wait! I am at work and have pause for my daily energy spending to do not miss the monthly calendar rewards.. Thanks a lot Contest of... bugs
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Avetrex2 said:

Can’t we just get a little warning? I know it was unscheduled, but before you take the game down, just leave us a warning like 10 minutes before please?!? I recently started an incursion room and my partner and I don’t have the time to finish due to this, it is incredibly annoying and upsetting, please just be better about communication

This wasn't scheduled, there is a problem that caused it, so how could they give any warning at all?

Yes, it sucks for people in the middle of content, and Kabam should make it good for those people, but this has nothing to do about their lack of communication.
  • Blackmagic05Blackmagic05 Posts: 17
    It's not the time for scheduled maintenance they are lying and pretending it because they have no answer for it and don't want to send any compensations!
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    i was in the middle of the daily island of dr modok event smh
  • MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    there must be compensation rewards for this emergency care