**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ticket refund seems wrong [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    You forgot to sign.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Once you donated, that gold was only ever going to be used for entering AQ. Your need to rank up champs is meaningless in this argument.
  • FrutigoFrutigo Posts: 5
    I havent received any aq tickets from treasury yet. Anyone having same issue?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it's because you only get unspent donations back, not all donations
  • I'm going to do some double checking!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You only get resources back that were not actually used. Only excess will be returned.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I got nothing and I donated
    My teammates got tickets and i got nothing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Something is seriously wrong with the ticket refund for AQ. How an earth i got 1 ticket just bemused me.

With a Ally we had 40 mil gold 1mil+ BC 1mil+ Loyalty.

All Allys want a even refund of resources not tickets! How i need my gold back after Ranking up numerous 5* R4s and R5s my gold has shot down by 8mil.

Need my gold back!

You need to re-read the announcement rite no!

I got nothing and I donated

Same here
  • Hey, gang.

We've got the team looking into what might be going on with this. We'll update you as things progress.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Still have not received any tickets
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Something is seriously wrong with the ticket refund for AQ. How an earth i got 1 ticket just bemused me.

With a Ally we had 40 mil gold 1mil+ BC 1mil+ Loyalty.

All Allys want a even refund of resources not tickets! How i need my gold back after Ranking up numerous 5* R4s and R5s my gold has shot down by 8mil.

Need my gold back!

They looked at your last 5 months worth of donations. They subtracted that out of your treasury and gave tickets back in relation to the excess of those donations. It's sounds like you guys didn't have much in the treasury. 1 week of AQ of map 6 is 8,750,000 gold. 40 mil isn't much of you were doing map 6.

And that gold was gone once you donated it.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I have not gotten even 1 ticket.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Me too, I didn't receive anything. I've always donated "by myself"
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

In most of the cases where people got back a lot of tickets, there was resource swaps going on. That's my findings.

Or someone just donating a ton. A friend of mine got 1900 tickets but he donated crazy amounts of gold a loyalty when we were dealing with a lot of turnover and people unable to donate.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I haven’t received anything despite people saying those who covered donations were getting tons
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    So, if I changed my alliance recently I dont get any ticket compensation? That is really unfair. Donated a lot in other allies ...
    RoOOts said:

So, if I changed my alliance recently I dont get any ticket compensation? That is really unfair. Donated a lot in other allies ...

No, that's not how it works. Supposedly they look at your donations in whatever alliances you were in over the last six months and the tickets are for whatever you donated in excess of the cost of the maps you ran.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited June 2020
    I also never received any tickets and have made surplus donations. Could part of the issue be in your calculations. My ally was running 5-4-2. The cost for map 5 was split by the whole ally. Are you calcaulating my costs as higher because the Whole ally didn't run map 5? Did you refund the 20 people we carried everything they ever donated because the ran on map 4/3?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Neither of my accounts received anything. If I’m in a 6-5-5 alliance running map 6, am I being “billed” for the map 6 portion, or the total cost divided by 30? If so, this is yet another way you’ve managed to bone map 6 players with these changes.

Yea a guy in my alli whose never donated but asked others to donate for him got 800 tickets and I (who is always in the top 5 of donations) received 47 tickets. 0 donations = 800 tickets???? Thanks a lot for doing your work before implementing something in game. Class act jam up employees. That’s why most will quit your game you have good ideas but you can never excecute. I blame it on the top 3 people in your business. I feel like they are not even in touch with what’s going on in the game. They’re just looking @revenue which is falling btw so maybe they’ll get a little more involved and fire the people responsible. #cleanhouse

This is really hard to believe. Other people donating for him wouldn't make any difference as it wasn't his account making the donations. If he never donated he didn't get 800 tickets.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    I used to drop 500k in gold every few weeks, and 20k in Loyalty at least once every 4 weeks. I got nada. Others in my group got a ton of tickets. Some that rarely if ever donated. Something is a bit... off. Personally I don't really care because we run Map 5, but it's just strange how they paid out.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    I also did not receive any tickets and made weekly donations.

Thanks for the response @Kabam Vydious, I will wait and see.