**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trivial question thread

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
Thread to post any question you like no matter how dump may it sounds.

1. We can't dupe 1 star champs. So what will happen if we pull 2 1*? Will we have two same champ in the same rarity?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    You just get gold and some iso for duping a 1 star
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You just get extra iso and gold, that's it.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Why does Corvus lose glaive charges when glancing? They loss of a charge seems like an offensive ability, so shouldn’t it not trigger because of the -100% offensive ability accuracy when he glances?
    Edeuink said:

Why does Corvus lose glaive charges when glancing? They loss of a charge seems like an offensive ability, so shouldn’t it not trigger because of the -100% offensive ability accuracy when he glances?

"A charge is spent every time Corvus hits with Basic Attack using his glaive". It's in his abilities
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Why am I not pulling 6*'s from cavalier crystals? Thanks Kabam for wasting my money. After all it's a 100% for a 3% chance for once, therefore by my kabammy logic it's 100%*3%=300%. GIVE MY MY 6*'s KABAM!
    /s
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    FRITO_Man said:

Why am I not pulling 6*'s from cavalier crystals? Thanks Kabam for wasting my money. After all it's a 100% for a 3% chance for once, therefore by my kabammy logic it's 100%*3%=300%. GIVE MY MY 6*'s KABAM!
    /s

It's sarcasm but I've never pulled a 6* from cavalier after hundreds opening.

Edeuink said:

"A charge is spent every time Corvus hits with Basic Attack using his glaive". It's in his abilities
    Looks like you didn’t read my question. I said that Corvus’ charge lose when striking should be an offensive ability, and glancing reduces offensive ability accuracy by 100%, so he shouldn’t lose a charge when he strikes an opponent who glances his hit.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    the answer to all of these are: because kabam
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Looks like you didn’t read my question. I said that Corvus’ charge lose when striking should be an offensive ability, and glancing reduces offensive ability accuracy by 100%, so he shouldn’t lose a charge when he strikes an opponent who glances his hit.
    Landing a basic hit with his glaive (which I believe are all hits EXCEPT the first light), will remove a charge whether it crits or not.

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Landing a basic hit with his glaive (which I believe are all hits EXCEPT the first light), will remove a charge whether it crits or not.

The word “hits” implies it is an offensive ability, which triggers when striking the opponent.

Things that glance have -100 offensive ability accuracy, so the ability where he loses glaive charges should fail.

It doesn't state that using glaive charges is an offensive ability
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

The word “hits” implies it is an offensive ability, which triggers when striking the opponent.

Things that glance have -100 offensive ability accuracy, so the ability where he loses glaive charges should fail.

You're trying to hard. He makes contact, he loses a charge. If what you said is the case, most champs couldn't hit a glancing champ.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It doesn't state that using glaive charges is an offensive ability

I mean, that's the case for pretty much all champs and abilities that are affected by aar