**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier calendar 6* shards, upgrade request

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
100 6* shards for last 3 days is very disappointing for cavs in current meta, it's negligible and not worth it, please see what community says.

Below are options for change.

Also remember it has to be something that can be done by kabam in current meta... Or I would ask for 10000 6* shards haha... πŸ˜‰

Cavalier calendar 6* shards, upgrade request 138 votes

100 6* shards are ok
5%
FrostyPatchie93PrathapDead1TSM_McocErosenseiogMike192 7 votes
500 6* shards
26%
Timone147BENJI830tbos42ATnix95KnasKnasDuo_KulioReeseSmith14SiddhantKwatraNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEKennadoThatGuyYouSaw235RasiloverPanchulon21CpAmericanoAetherealVoidStagedear85ChampioncriticdoctorbCowboyschamploo1Bugmat78 37 votes
1000 6* shards
28%
zuffyChovnerJP1119Feeney234GK_23Eliot76btd602IronBlaze09CassyRoOOtsMad_Titan_21Archdemon_DrDeadpoolTheHoodedDormammuAdvUltimateFuriousGamesbond90Xva23NeotwismHype4Avengers 39 votes
750 6* shards
5%
TotalMonster109StellanLucifer1810A_Cay47JaximosMathgeekDeadlygamer98UndeadNoob69 8 votes
250 6* shards
18%
GamerDarkrider05Lvernon15EB54SpiderCoolsDuffMcGruffRepto2310or_StrongDarthPhalNotsavage19Webby72ZeezoosStevieManWonderGiganteaDromar_13RU11011GreekhitTripleUILLUSION8Ebony_Naw 26 votes
1500 5* shards
2%
adramelchAdityatheaawesomFeroX_the_fat_hering 3 votes
Meh calendar is useless idk
5%
Derekjdrum663LilMaddogHTpseudosaneBeyond00_FenicoMike439deepblack12 8 votes
2000 Tier 5 basic fragments
0%
1000 5* nexus crystal shards
7%
LibralonixmanveertherealDylanphileDonrefreDeathLoveBinkPlayzDnegrin6969Beastmode2714Blizzard28Jimmy2002wf 10 votes
Β«1

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    500 6* shards
    In general the calendar is stale. I used to like the occasional spiced up calendars but at this point we have landed on a repeated calendar with no extra incentive every month.

It’s there and it’s good enough I guess but it never changes and is always the same.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1000 6* shards
    The voted and
    A Snickers,
    A Pony,
    A Disney+ 90day free trial (should stack)

Every Day of course...

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    250 6* shards
    Not 1000. You shouldn't be able to get a 6* in 4-5 months for just logging in.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101 β˜…
    1500 5* shards
    Voted wrong thought 1500 6* shards lol.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101 β˜…
    1500 5* shards

At Cav you should.
    250 6* shards

At Cav you should.
    Not for just logging in. Sorry.
    250 6* shards
    Fabwizi said:

At Cav you should.
    When a player is logging in everyday for 6 months straight is a huge commitment towards the game, he can well go and play other games.

Why should such a devoted player not receive good rewards.
    But they're not doing anything. Commitment is playing every day. Not just logging in.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    100 6* shards are ok
    Fabwizi said:

At Cav you should.
    When a player is logging in everyday for 6 months straight is a huge commitment towards the game, he can well go and play other games.

If anyone is playing this game just for login rewards and they are not satisfied they can definitely stop playing... No one's stopping.

Kabam bumped up the login calendar just a couple of months ago and getting a t2a just for logging in is awesome... Or else the only place you get a full one is through glory by playing 5 days aq...

Complaining about free stuff is not good anywhere :)
    250 6* shards
    walkerdog said:

At Cav you should.
    Logging in every day after achieving Cav, you should. I'm sorry that your mind can't process that earning Cav AND doing a task 180 days in a row should give a solid reward, but it should.
    Earning Cav isn't a very big deal nowadays. It's a solid feat, but it doesn't mean that you're entitled to a "solid reward" for essentially clicking on the app and nothing else.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    500 6* shards
    I would propose that the level of 6* shards remain the same (simply because kabam is not likely to reward more of such premium rewards for just logging in) HOWEVER, I think the 500 5* rewards in the last days from the UC calendar should not be sacrificed. I know some that were hesitant to progress because of this.

100 6* shards + 500 5* shards for the last few days in the Cav calendar
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    250 6* shards
    This amount is the most reasonable (at the current state of the game) for a login calendar imo
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fabwizi said:

At Cav you should.

It's not that big of a commitment. I could login during the span of time it takes me to go to the bathroom
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34 β˜…
    1000 6* shards
    at the cavalier level, what’s the harm in boosting the 6* shards from the login calendar? i know it is free, but if kabam really wants to keep cavalier summoners loyal then this small step would be in the right direction. plus, it would take nearly a year to form a 6* crystal based solely on the login calendar at that rate.
    250 6* shards
    its_ken said:

at the cavalier level, what’s the harm in boosting the 6* shards from the login calendar? i know it is free, but if kabam really wants to keep cavalier summoners loyal then this small step would be in the right direction. plus, it would take nearly a year to form a 6* crystal based solely on the login calendar at that rate.

You don't really deserve great rewards for just tapping on the app every day. That's not how loyalty works.
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 β˜…β˜…
    See if it were 1000 nexus shards over a month that would be better. or 1.5k (500 a day for the final 3 days)
    250 6* shards
    BinkPlayz said:

See if it were 1000 nexus shards over a month that would be better. or 1.5k (500 a day for the final 3 days)

No. Just no. Why should we get something good for doing something as minimal as logging in?

BinkPlayz said:

No. Just no. Why should we get something good for doing something as minimal as logging in?
    simple, it takes more nexus shards to open a nexus crystal (ex. 20k nexus shards to open a nexus crystal), it balances out quite nicely in the end. or what you do is lower the shards given and make it 10k to open, I just want some nexus shards in the game
    250 6* shards
    BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

simple, it takes more nexus shards to open a nexus crystal (ex. 20k nexus shards to open a nexus crystal), it balances out quite nicely in the end. or what you do is lower the shards given and make it 10k to open, I just want some nexus shards in the game
    Yes, but why a Nexus crystal? I don't think people deserve a Nexus just for logging in. A 6* after about a year? Yes. Not a Nexus though.

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

Yes, but why a Nexus crystal? I don't think people deserve a Nexus just for logging in. A 6* after about a year? Yes. Not a Nexus though.
    It's not about deserving per se, it's more about spicing the game up a bit, with 6* R3's becoming the new meta 5*'s aren't gonna have much value in a year or so, so you introduce the nexus shards when R3's are becoming more and more common.
    250 6* shards
    BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

It's not about deserving per se, it's more about spicing the game up a bit, with 6* R3's becoming the new meta 5*'s aren't gonna have much value in a year or so, so you introduce the nexus shards when R3's are becoming more and more common.
    I agree that maybe content rewards need spicing up, but not login rewards. You're literally pressing a button. No skill in that.

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

I agree that maybe content rewards need spicing up, but not login rewards. You're literally pressing a button. No skill in that.
    we recently (a year ago i think?) got the login calendar rewards buffed, and more recently got the login crystals buffed. I see what you're saying, what i mean though is that in a year or so these login rewards are gonna be stale and just not worth the time to collect anymore. so when we need to spice them up BAM, introduce the nexus shards to keep people appeased
    250 6* shards
    BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

we recently (a year ago i think?) got the login calendar rewards buffed, and more recently got the login crystals buffed. I see what you're saying, what i mean though is that in a year or so these login rewards are gonna be stale and just not worth the time to collect anymore. so when we need to spice them up BAM, introduce the nexus shards to keep people appeased
    But then you also have to keep in mind that Kabam needs to do the bare minimum. DNA posted about this in the General Feedback thread.

General Game Feedback Page 100

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

But then you also have to keep in mind that Kabam needs to do the bare minimum. DNA posted about this in the General Feedback thread.

General Game Feedback Page 100
    So the solution to all this seems to be make more enjoyable content. yes, but buffing the calendar rewards a little bit is a nice way to start (nexus shards are a great addition to the rewards for something like the cavalier difficulty EQ) so let's say you get about 1000 nexus shards for the EQ (completion and exploration) and you get another 300 from the login calendar, that sound like a decent yet not to generous calendar change with the content reward increase you're looking for?