**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medium to Long Term Roadmap

KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
I was wondering if we can get a date on the mid to long term roadmap.
On the announcement it said, "We’ll have more information on an updated Roadmap, and more changes we plan to make in the medium and long term for you in early June."
I consider "early June" to be the first week of June and it has been over a week into the month so can we get a date on when this will be coming?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’d say Wednesday of next week.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Verzz said:

My bet is on June 14th

lol it's not gonna be on the weekend.. any info they release is always sometime during the week..
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It's gonna be tomorrow. They said early June, so probably tomorrow.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

On the announcement it said, "We’ll have more information on an updated Roadmap, and more changes we plan to make in the medium and long term for you in early June."
    I consider "early June" to be the first week of June and it has been over a week into the month so can we get a date on when this will be coming?

What you consider to be early, doesn't mean that's what is early. I consider 10am early, but most would agree that 8am is early.

You consider first week of June early, I consider anything before the 15th early.
    A slacker's definition of early, I see.
    I mean anything before midday is early these days 😂
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99

Verzz said:

My bet is on June 14th

lol it's not gonna be on the weekend.. any info they release is always sometime during the week..
    I think you're missing the point here a bit... loads of people are saying June 14th because it's the latest date before mid-June, and therefore the latest date kabam can post it by. But maybe ur right, it might be the 12th or 13th.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

so here’s my thinking. June has 30 days, so the first ten are early June, the next ten are mid June, and the last ten are late June. So if it’s not here by the end of the week, then start asking

That’s what I think as well, by this logic it’s either today or tomorrow, but I wouldn’t start asking where it is until after their usual announcement times on Friday, since if it’s not on Friday it’ll probably be next week which is basically the 2nd half of June, and nobody can argue that’s early June
  • SevSynSevSyn Posts: 72
    edited June 2020
    actions speak more than rhetoric ... think of all the features we've been asking to address that they have specifically responded by saying this is something the team is looking into.... then it gets thrown in the trash immediately after they comment.

a roadmap will do nothing more than cause false hope and failed expectations
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

You’ll probably need to purchase it as part of a July 4th offer

I laughed a bit more than I should.
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Yea this is taking way too long.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Maybe early June 2021?
    Too early, maybe early June 2031? Or is that still a bit too early?
    $100 says that the Daily Proving Grounds will still offer 100 T4B frags then, and Scarlet Witch will still be "toO pOweRfuL to reLeAsE aS a fiVE sTAr"
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    FYI for everyone discussing/wondering about this, Miike posted in the mega thread that an answer/roadmap can be expected before the end of next week. It's easy to miss since that thing is like over 3000 posts now....

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1251833/#Comment_1251833
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    and we have to wait another week.
  • SikSik Posts: 14
    It’s not surprising really; I understand you have to take your time to address all the feedback, but if you set a timetable for announcement and fall short on it - just looks bad. But I’m hoping that it meets the majority of our expectations. It’s really the lack of communication that boggles my mind. If you know it is going to take longer and wasn’t going to get out at the set timetable- just say it. Saying something is better than saying nothing- especially with nothing after a month. Try addressing things of importance in the meantime- Abyss 100% buffed rewards, toning act 6 down- things like this quiet the noise some in between the periods of no communication. I just don’t get it how simple communication & action is so hard for them to grasp.