**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Claire or SS

I’m saving one for doom
Whoever is using gem going to r5

Claire or SS 78 votes

CLAIRE
73%
DL864Spity68TendersquadAzKicker316Gigantor13TerraAspenCropDusterAb_SamadHzoriOzFearUs10or_StrongDarthPhalLordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01RayhanaprilleocookiedealerspaceoctopusAldacAnthinho 57 votes
S-Supreme
26%
Haji_SaabLosspikSamuel030sBrokenHeattblasttJohn757TheAngryOneAleorMaxGamingSleipnirrodCtfz35KeepinItRealBonzodavidPřìņče01StellanLovekSuperiorSymbioteCaptainGameMathgeekLil_Lasagna 21 votes

Comments

• I don't know about Claire, but I know SS dupe is not needed for him to be great
  • BallDeepINBallDeepIN Posts: 17

Where is your progression? They aren’t similar champions. Do you run suicides? Personally I hate sym supreme’s style of play, so I’m biased towards Clair.

I have done completion 6.4 but not exploration.
    Also I run full suicide
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    You know there are multiple "SS" in the game. Be specific
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Where is your progression? They aren’t similar champions. Do you run suicides? Personally I hate sym supreme’s style of play, so I’m biased towards Clair.

Also I run full suicide
    No question Claire if you run suicides, but don’t awaken her, since I got mine duped in January there have been 2 times the sig saved me, and I use her all the time
    Lvernon15 said:

Also I run full suicide
    No question Claire if you run suicides, but don’t awaken her, since I got mine duped in January there have been 2 times the sig saved me, and I use her all the time
    She don’t need to be awake to be great?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Also I run full suicide
    She don’t need to be awake to be great?
    Not at all, her sig is hardly useful
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    edited May 2020
    S-Supreme
    Considering you’re running full suicides, BWCV is the obvious choice as she’s compatible with them while SS is not. The choice is easy - BWCV with suicides, SS without.

I voted before I saw you stated you’re on full suicides.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    CLAIRE
    Stellan said:

Considering you’re running full suicides, BWCV is the obvious choice as she’s compatible with them while SS is not. The choice is easy - BWCV with suicides, SS without.

Honestly even without suicides I would have taken my Claire to r5 over SS.
    Again, SS is to reliant on buff heavy champs to be amazing. He's decent against champs with a few buffs, and quite mediocre against champs with none.
    Claire on the other hand doesn't rely on buffs to be good. She's good in almost every fight.
    Theyre just a perk for her, as her main utility is the massive sp2 damage and heal. Along with her easy poison stacks to negate any healing
    Thank you everyone 🙏
    S-Supreme

Stellan said:

Again, SS is to reliant on buff heavy champs to be amazing. He's decent against champs with a few buffs, and quite mediocre against champs with none.
    Claire on the other hand doesn't rely on buffs to be good. She's good in almost every fight.
    Theyre just a perk for her, as her main utility is the massive sp2 damage and heal. Along with her easy poison stacks to negate any healing
    I completely disagree, I have them both at r4 and use them very frequently without suicides. Claire is seriously like a butter knife compared to SS hitting like a freaking axe. Damage is the most important utility and fights with Claire are honestly so slow, unless you sacrifice your utility to get the damage. Clair kinda only serves me for the immunities.

And these arguments about SS being so "niche" are just not true. Simply being able to bleed the opponent is enough to out damage Clair by far.

SS got the superior damage, buff and power control as Clair depends on immunities (herself or the opponent), SS can tank sp3's. Clair can heal pretty good which is nice but it sacrifices her damage and vice versa. SS slaughters while Clair pats.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    none need dupe, Claire if suicides, Sym if no suicides
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    S-Supreme
    I have them both duped and also have r5 mystic gem. Leaning to symb, as his damage is better and imo he's a better counter for heavy buffed champs
    Claire needs her opponent to be immune to bleed, poison or incinerate to shine, without it her power gain is just usual and her charges are limited. Her damage is just mediocre without suicides, wich I don't run usually.

I'd say most of mystic champs are niche, as they need opponent to have some buffs to take advantage of. And as map cleaner I would always prefer champ of some other class
    S-Supreme

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

I completely disagree, I have them both at r4 and use them very frequently without suicides. Claire is seriously like a butter knife compared to SS hitting like a freaking axe. Damage is the most important utility and fights with Claire are honestly so slow, unless you sacrifice your utility to get the damage. Clair kinda only serves me for the immunities.

And these arguments about SS being so "niche" are just not true. Simply being able to bleed the opponent is enough to out damage Clair by far.

SS got the superior damage, buff and power control as Clair depends on immunities (herself or the opponent), SS can tank sp3's. Clair can heal pretty good which is nice but it sacrifices her damage and vice versa. SS slaughters while Clair pats.
    I jus test both of them r4 at rol on WS
    SS took 168 to down WS
    CLAIRE 260hits .
    I think u are right SS bleed damage is INSANE
    Nice, that's what I'm saying all the time. People are underestimating SS and talking about him all wrong like he's so niche and buff dependent when really he's not. And your test also confirms my argument for Claire lacking damage.
    CLAIRE

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

SS took 168 to down WS
    CLAIRE 260hits .
    Well considering Claire sp2 has around 8 or so hits and you cycle it so frequently, yeah her bit counter is going to be higher
    CLAIRE
    Also would like to point out, Claire counters the annoying heal nodes/champs in the game like masochism very easily.
    You dont have to make contact with the opponent to put 3 poisons on them. Cancels out masochism like a charm. With unlimited poison stacks and very easy to place them on 3 at a time.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    CLAIRE

I don't know about Claire, but I know SS dupe is not needed for him to be great

Neither is claire as a matter of fact outside Prestige is probably worthless for her
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    CLAIRE
    Aleor said:

I have them both duped and also have r5 mystic gem. Leaning to symb, as his damage is better and imo he's a better counter for heavy buffed champs
    Claire needs her opponent to be immune to bleed, poison or incinerate to shine, without it her power gain is just usual and her charges are limited. Her damage is just mediocre without suicides, wich I don't run usually.

I'd say most of mystic champs are niche, as they need opponent to have some buffs to take advantage of. And as map cleaner I would always prefer champ of some other class

Wrong Claire does not need her opponent to have immunities if they have Buffs with her L2 and burst damage she smokes them and builds charges
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    CLAIRE

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

SS took 168 to down WS
    CLAIRE 260hits .
    There is also a difference call time.Claore sp2 has 8 hits so what.
    S-Supreme
    SS out damages Clair by miles. Just get it though your head already.
  • CLAIRE

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

SS took 168 to down WS
    CLAIRE 260hits .
    R4 5 stars? My 5/50 colossus outdamages both of them lol

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

SS took 168 to down WS
    CLAIRE 260hits .
    R4 5 stars? My 5/50 colossus outdamages both of them lol
    We are not talking about colossus here .

Also would like to point out, Claire counters the annoying heal nodes/champs in the game like masochism very easily.
    You dont have to make contact with the opponent to put 3 poisons on them. Cancels out masochism like a charm. With unlimited poison stacks and very easy to place them on 3 at a time.

Yes she does help out in a lot of way. Utility wise is Claire but damage wise SS
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    CLAIRE
    DalBot said:

You know there are multiple "SS" in the game. Be specific

I think it is obvious from context since Claire and Doom are the other two being talked about. But you have a point too; more clarity would be desirable.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I'd really only take Symbiote Supreme over Claire because of the act 6 Champion boss fight, but I'm personally not a fan of his outside buff heavy fights anyway. Hes too slow for my liking without MD or buff heavy opponents, I'd much rather take Claire in any other situation.

That being said, to me they feel like 2 very different champs so its really kind of hard to compare them, if you need SS then you need him since hes amazing at what he does when you need him to do it lol, if not I think its debatable since he does lose damage against bleed immune champions.

I think a better debate is SS vs Longshot since hes more similar to SS then Claire. In the end all the good mystic champions nullify, outside this its the rest of their kit that really determines their usefulness. SS and Longshot basically do the same thing, Longshots just faster and at least to more aggressive and fun.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    CLAIRE
    For those who always say Claire has worst damage they are wrong.Claire has very decent damage far from worst.Her hellfire damage when scales with sp2 it does alot of damage.Plus if that's not the case she takes down 6.3 and 6.4 opponents quickly if play right who have atleats 300k health pool.Are you counting time or hits.Int he end time that's what matters.SS rotation is long while Claire rotation is very simple.Plus her heavy attacks when crits hits like 15k you know that right cause eof her high base attack damage