**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you guys really think the new content is being beta tested or not?

2»

Comments

• MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    No
    Hey there -

Wanted to drop in and say that we've made changes since the release of 5.3 due to the responses and feedback we received. We're always looking for that feedback for everything within the game.

I just 100% explored 5.3. When and what were the changes made since the release? Can you give us more info pls?

I dont think it was removing magik, bcos magik wasnt in Act 5.3 when it was released.

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No
    How could they make changes to it with out us having to up data?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    I don't care
    Hey there -

Wanted to drop in and say that we've made changes since the release of 5.3 due to the responses and feedback we received. We're always looking for that feedback for everything within the game.

Hey Vydious:

Can you clear this up please? Question is whether "since the release of 5.3" really means since the release of 5.3 or when we released 5.3.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

• No
    Never even if the game is beta tested then the beta testers are rat of frog not humans ...lol
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    No
    I think we all want to see more kabam's team playing.we all need a good laugh
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    No
    Hopefully one of the changes is a carnage buff
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    No
    If they actually listened to feedback then does that mean defender kills will be worth points or does it mean people aren't using as many items as anticipated under the new format so changes need to be made?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    No
    There is just simply to many problems constantly happening with every update or whenever something is changed within the game. You would assume new content is being beta tested, but by who? Obviously not gamers or people with knowledge of the game. Within seconds of new content or updates we all quickly notice the same things causing massive harm or damage. How can they not catch some of the most obvious?

New AW shows a lack of knowledge of the game functions from Kabam. Before the new AW even started the community pointed out all the issues that would happen. And obviously, the community was spot on and everything that could go wrong did go wrong. How did Kabam not see that there was gonna be an issue, but we all did? More so, were simulations not ran for it? That would have showed enough
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    No
    They don't beta test. Management decided it was too expensive. They rather test in production.

They apparently also don't know how to do basic math. If they did they would have realized all the loopholes to win in AW. Like the scenario to win by placing 0 defenders.