**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you agree that many champions are losing their importance and need to be buffed?

Champions like C.America and Massacre and Sentinel are amongst many others are losing their importance in their game. They really need to be buffed.

Do you agree that many champions are losing their importance and need to be buffed? 147 votes

Yes
72%
SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsDrZolaCarmel1Timone147Frostythe_eradicatorzuffyChovnerjdrum663ATnix95TerraDsp25Solrac_2nameplasReeseSmith14Mqc19Samuel030sCropDusterSWGOH_MosDef 107 votes
No
27%
KpatrixMcord11758NumanSportsfan365Jcobra25Uncle_Fatty_247SceptilemaniacOsfan8ch4rnpseudosaneShrimpRScopeotoe987DarthPhalshadow_lurker22OpandemonioKnightNvrEndingCowboyschamploo1RockypantherxMorpheus_123X_Factor_Agent 40 votes

Comments

• CaptainsShield29CaptainsShield29 Posts: 26
    Yes
    Mayis said:

Maybe I should make a poll "do u agree that 2+2=4"

what is that supposed to mean?
    Yes

How do you put Sentinel and Captain America in the same category?

Sentinel is a massively adaptable double-immune tank who wrecks two out of four Variants and is clearly useable well into Act 6.

Cap is a guy who is good at blocking, and inflicts the game's least useful debuff so his opponents can heal up on Willpower.

Cap needs a buff, but Sentinel? Hardly.

I totally agree about sentinel because i myself use a maxed out 4* sentinel in my mains, but many champions including sentinel deserve to be more important in the contest. Just look at its sp1, not very strong.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    No
    Sentinel and Cap IW need a buff? That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Neither massacre nor sentinel are close to needing a buff. I do agree, however, that some champs are in need of a buff, but as @Mayis said, we all know that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    No
    Sentinel has soooooo much utility he doesn’t need a buff, and Masacre is fun, usable, has solid damage, and a member of a very important trinity
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    No

How do you put Sentinel and Captain America in the same category?

Sentinel is a massively adaptable double-immune tank who wrecks two out of four Variants and is clearly useable well into Act 6.

Cap is a guy who is good at blocking, and inflicts the game's least useful debuff so his opponents can heal up on Willpower.

Cap needs a buff, but Sentinel? Hardly.

I totally agree about sentinel because i myself use a maxed out 4* sentinel in my mains, but many champions including sentinel deserve to be more important in the contest. Just look at its sp1, not very strong.
    not very strong? It applies a heal block and a bunch of armor breaks! Excellent Colossus counter, the sp1 is.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Yes
    Most of the 2015 and probably half of the 2016 champions need a buff. Just saying...
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    No
    Yea, make Sentinel more pain on defense lol
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    No
    do a lot of the older champs need buffing ...yes....do sentinel and capiw or even massacre need a buff ...hell no...sentinel is a tank agreed his ramp up can be frustrating at times but such is ramp up mechanic also wreaks variant 2 and 3....capiw is the god of block profeciency... top tier science champ along with void and human torch amazing regen reverse champ...perfect to deal with 6.2 champion especially in the last 10% stage...come on!!!...massacre as it is does not have much use apart from flaming trinity for domino...plus amazing damage dealer with sp2 if thrown on blocking opponent...
    Yes
    Icy000 said:

Yea, make Sentinel more pain on defense lol

EXACTLY!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Sentinel needs a buff? LMFAO.

Sentinel is the best champ for Variant 2 and 3 for the most part.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No
    I voted no because you listed Masacre and Sentinel. I have both at R5. Masacre maybe my least used R5 but he doesnt need a buff and Sentinel still puts in work
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sentinel, who you said is losing value, just isn’t, he’s still amazing and extremely viable, massacre also has some viability though his playstyle is difficult in most tricky content, champions need buffs, but not the ones you mentioned
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Yes
    Which cap are you talking about? If your talking about beardo, I use him for everything. While the champs might not seem important to you, the players that only have those champs that are “losing their value” think that they’re still great
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    No
    Sent and Massacre absolutely don’t need buffs at all😂 if you think that I’d have to guess you just haven’t been using them correctly lol
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    So I say yes but you really picked some poor examples for sure
    Yes

Which cap are you talking about? If your talking about beardo, I use him for everything. While the champs might not seem important to you, the players that only have those champs that are “losing their value” think that they’re still great

I am talking about OG
    Yes
    Guys please chill down. The discussion was never about sentinel, i just chose the wrong examples. I hope you understand! :(
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No
    I’d prefer if they started by buffing the champs who were never important to begin with.

I’m looking at you, Magneto.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yes

Sentinel and Cap IW need a buff? That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while.

He is most likely talking about OG Cap
    Yes
    DarthPhal said:

I’d prefer if they started by buffing the champs who were never important to begin with.

I’m looking at you, Magneto.

finally! someone got my point!