**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I rank Colossus?

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
Usually I know the answer would be yes, as he's an amazing champ, but I already have AA, Domino and Havok at r4 (unleveled) as well as Sentinel. And I recently got super lucky and pulled him from a legendary since we got a bunch of free intel.
Is he still worth investing in? And why?
Currently working on act 5 exploration.

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I love my Colossus. But you have so many good options that in your case, exceptionally, cause you dont have a 5* emma/OR. Perhaps you should focus on other champs.

I would love Sunspot. 😍
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    He's still a monster without his Synergies but you'd ideally want him Duped so his Ramp Up Time is shortened.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Colossus offers immunities that no one else you have currently offers. I used my 15/16 3-4 gem on him. With you only currently being in act 5 you could take a 4 or 3* omega red with you for synergies.

He's also an absolute tank, have you seen he's capable of auto fighting ROL WS.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

I love my Colossus. But you have so many good options that in your case, exceptionally, cause you dont have a 5* emma/OR. Perhaps you should focus on other champs.

I would love Sunspot. 😍

I'm trying to have a range of classes, but most of my good pulls that I like playing are mutant. Maybe I will come back to him later. Thank you for your input and I hope you pull a Sunspot!

He's still a monster without his Synergies but you'd ideally want him Duped so his Ramp Up Time is shortened.

Maybe I will wait until I dupe him or pull enough mutant AGs to awaken him. Thank you for your input!
    Qfury said:

Colossus offers immunities that no one else you have currently offers. I used my 15/16 3-4 gem on him. With you only currently being in act 5 you could take a 4 or 3* omega red with you for synergies.

He's also an absolute tank, have you seen he's capable of auto fighting ROL WS.

His immunities are the main reason I want to rank him!
    I have seen him autofight WS and I was pretty amazed. I think for now I'll leave him until I dupe him or I need his immunities. Thanks for your input!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Best mutant in the game if you’re not running suicides IMO