**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank Colossus?

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
Usually I know the answer would be yes, as he's an amazing champ, but I already have AA, Domino and Havok at r4 (unleveled) as well as Sentinel. And I recently got super lucky and pulled him from a legendary since we got a bunch of free intel.
Is he still worth investing in? And why?
Currently working on act 5 exploration.

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I love my Colossus. But you have so many good options that in your case, exceptionally, cause you dont have a 5* emma/OR. Perhaps you should focus on other champs.

I would love Sunspot. 😍
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    He's still a monster without his Synergies but you'd ideally want him Duped so his Ramp Up Time is shortened.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Colossus offers immunities that no one else you have currently offers. I used my 15/16 3-4 gem on him. With you only currently being in act 5 you could take a 4 or 3* omega red with you for synergies.

He's also an absolute tank, have you seen he's capable of auto fighting ROL WS.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

I love my Colossus. But you have so many good options that in your case, exceptionally, cause you dont have a 5* emma/OR. Perhaps you should focus on other champs.

I would love Sunspot. 😍

I'm trying to have a range of classes, but most of my good pulls that I like playing are mutant. Maybe I will come back to him later. Thank you for your input and I hope you pull a Sunspot!

He's still a monster without his Synergies but you'd ideally want him Duped so his Ramp Up Time is shortened.

Maybe I will wait until I dupe him or pull enough mutant AGs to awaken him. Thank you for your input!
    Qfury said:

Colossus offers immunities that no one else you have currently offers. I used my 15/16 3-4 gem on him. With you only currently being in act 5 you could take a 4 or 3* omega red with you for synergies.

He's also an absolute tank, have you seen he's capable of auto fighting ROL WS.

His immunities are the main reason I want to rank him!
    I have seen him autofight WS and I was pretty amazed. I think for now I'll leave him until I dupe him or I need his immunities. Thanks for your input!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Best mutant in the game if you’re not running suicides IMO