**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Difficulty post 15.0 has been ramped up, again....

BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
So with this new season of AW and AQ I've noticed a significant difficulty increase in the way the AI plays. It's much faster and much harder to fight. Not too mention the PI has been increased (I think). Especially in day 5.

Parry is extremely hard to connect and the range of heavy and special attacks seems to have increased again.

Anyone else experience this? What does KABAM have to say? (Yeah, yeah, I know. KABAM won't say bugger all about this). Such as shame they feel like this is always necessary. It's certainly not the first time they've changed the AI without telling us.

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Well, as you complete daily maps its supposed to get harder. So naturally, day 5 is gonna be harder. And if your alliance prestige keeps increasing, all of AQ gets harder.

As far as AW, the current argument is that its to easy
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    I know that. That's not what I meant. This day 5 is much harder than the previous day 5s. And nothing else has changed. We are still in the same tier or bracket.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yes parry isn't a sure thing anymore, you better off being slightly early than late for obvious reasons.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I agree ai is acting differently than before, but I actually don't mind that it's got less predictable, baiting has got harder, they will wait till you dash back till they launch their specials which seem to go further than before I agree, lag issues and faster speeds sometimes on their dash forwards it's all very unpredictable, but it's just bugs when the parry timing that works sometimes doesn't work others, and combos are broken, yesterday I blocked a 5 hit combo and counter pinched immediately to be hit by an l1 that starts after I was halfway into the second hit of my combo but I guess it was just an air hit the first punch, sometimes their specials are hitting me when I have evaded and am half a screen back from where they are supposedly hitting me, I am all for the Ai being less predictable but it's the cacophony of bugs that has my game on hold at the moment, I'm not running 5.3 until it's fixed except when I have a stash full of expiring revives, it's just not fun being that frustrated at the bugs
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    One thing that may be working against you is prestige. I don't know anything about your alliance, but the proliferation of T4c and 5/50's/R4's from top to bottom in alliances can have a potent effect on the craftiness of the AI late in the AQ week. Again, prestige may not have changed much for you--if not then you may be seeing something unusual.

Dr. Zola