**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elsa bloodstone tips?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I recently pulled Elsa Bloodstone as a 5*. I’ve had some fun with the 3* in the arenas every now and again but I’m really unskilled when it comes to playing her. I know there are many that swear by her and claim she is god tier, how do I get that out of her? I want to use her but I read her abilities once in October 2019 and I can’t even remember most of them. Help?

Edit: sorry I put this in General discussion by accident.

Comments

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:
    Thanks for that, very helpful. I tried her out in ROL and just played her as I thought I should, very nice sp2 burst
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    She's awesome. I've tested her in ROL and she doesn't do great in straightforward damage fights imo. I found her sp3 not to add much damage or utility to the equation, tho maybe I didn't use ideal rotation w it. But she shines on EQ/story lanes/paths where there's non-damaging debuffs to proc, which there are many, and of course against Science champs that put debuffs like weakness, fatigue, vulnerability etc on you. Her parry/evade mechanic is great for stun immune and other random champs/nodes where it's difficult to get an in for attack. And the coldsnap/incinerate toggle is another great utility since not many are immune to both. Her utility grows on you the more you use her. I'd put her Killmonger and Gwenpool on a similar tier in top 5-8 of skill class. Not elite, but def r4 worthy.