**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Awakening stone on AA

I have 2 generic 4* awakening stones. I ranked AA up a little to play with and he's a straight killer. I don't have him in a 3* so was just looking for some insight as to it's he's worth a generic stone.

I won't have time to grind arenas to dup him.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Heck yeah he is.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I had him unduped at rank 5 for about 2 weeks. Then finally decided to use the mutant awakening gem on him (to help me in 5.1 and 5.2). He wasn't much help. I beat and explored 5.1 100% without him. Almost done exploring 5.2. I use him here and there. Not too much of a difference between duped and unduped. Using awakening gems will always be a bad decision. You might dupe them the next day or shortly after awakening. Or get a better champ that'll require a gem to be fully awesome.

Whatever you choose, just understand and be ok with the possibility of duping him on your next crystal
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Awakened has quite some utilities like heal block and ability accuracy reduction but if you already got champs which can do the same then hes still good unawakened

Its your choice
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    He’s a million times better duped. He can fully stop Magik’s Limbo & Jugs/UC’s unstoppable! No other ability accuracy in the game does that. He’s absolutely amazing duped
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    He is worth an awakening gem but take him to sig 20 at least afterwards. And never mind people who don't know how to use AA and comment here :)

PS: I have him at R5 and destroyed The Collector with him