**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion

GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
Fix that damn chat room in incursions, considering how much time you put in the game mode and how important is the chat could please put more time to fix it.

Comments

• KOTFOEKOTFOE Posts: 15
    facts
  • Oskr5Oskr5 Posts: 2
    People that join and leave even before any fights. I think it should be punished at like 3rd time , they shouldn't have entry for like 72 hours. Of the fault in Incursions this guy should be the first.

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Oskr5 said:

People that join and leave even before any fights. I think it should be punished at like 3rd time , they shouldn't have entry for like 72 hours. Of the fault in Incursions this guy should be the first.

Dont post other summoners profiles in forum so you don't get banned instead.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Get a friend for incursions with concierge incursions in line app or do only with alliance mates.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Oskr5 said:

Don't go random. Problem solved.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Is this another “my random incursions partner quit after x rooms and now my champs are in cooldown post?”