**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel compensation

Comments

• OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    So your saying when they add items to the unit deals then kabam should still charge 100 for just the extra added item? You know that's bs. The daily deals are there every day.

Say I'm wrong. Say your mates spent the 5 bucks and your right.

What do you get for 5$ in compensation again? They already got it when they ran the rift. So they should get nothing?

You make it sound like they got nothing. People think that spending 5$ and getting the rift item anyways that they deserve some huge reward.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    You’re totally missing the point. Some people bought the deals purely for the intel, which provided access to extra rifts and their desired awakening gem (if they had previously bought the chronometer and still not obtained their target gem from a rift).

Awakening gems are difficult to obtain and expensive items usually so being able to obtain one via the rifts was amazing. Prior to the compensation, buying the deals was the only way to run more rifts. However these purchases were then rendered unnecessary.

I was super happy with the large amount of intel we received. I’m sure we all were. I think the event overall was fantastic. However it still remains true that some people paid for “exclusive” items that they ultimately didn’t need to buy.
  • PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13

Hey guys,

You've been very patient, and we really appreciate it, but we don't have our finalized plans yet. As soon as we do, we will be sure to let you all know, and are working to get that stuff together and out as fast as we can

Hey @Kabam Miike how much time does it usually take to decide for small things like these. I am just asking in a non sarcastic way so please don't take it otherwise.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 ★★★
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I didn’t buy the deals, but considering the time this seems just as underwhelming and not thought out as the cmm comp
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    After buying the shards I have literally no need of the other things. I haven't got any worthy champions to invest in since January, I'm overflowing in t2a and t5b, and have every class of awa gems. So this compensation és like nothing....
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Strange that you were 100 coins more than me and I did buy the Cavalier offer every day. Makes me sad as I would not have dropped the money had it not been for the intel and then had to bust my butt trying to spend the 10,000 that they gave us all. Wonderful they were generous with the intel for everyone but not generous with the gold coins to the player that actually spent money.....
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    It's not a perfect solution but I'm impressed that it's reasonable compensation.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

After buying the shards I have literally no need of the other things. I haven't got any worthy champions to invest in since January, I'm overflowing in t2a and t5b, and have every class of awa gems. So this compensation és like nothing....

You don't need Sig Stones?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the Coins. :)
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Seriously though, I’m happy with the compensation.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike 420 gold coins is about 10% more than a T2A in the MODOK store. Seems like the three additional runs in the Epic Rifts I would have been able to do with the purchase of the Cavalier daily deals would have been worth more than that, no? I understand not wanting to give out things for free, but I find it difficult to believe that those runs are worth no more than a T2A and 500 4* shards. Shouldn't you scale it more towards what the $35 I spent would have bought me in units? Roughly 1,000?

Normally, I find the compensation you guys provide to more than fair and adequate. I have not dealt with CMM in the Abyss so I can not speak to that, but as far as the compensation for the server issues, I felt it was more than fair. It feels like you guys are preparing to offer 60 gold coins in daily Cavalier deals for each day of the last week of the MODOK event and that is how you gauged the compensation here. I don't know if I would consider the comparison between the two events apples to apples though and thus this compensation feels underwhelming and disappointing. Furthermore, it feels as though we have now moved into the territory of only being able to fully acquire side event rewards by purchasing additional offers. It is rather disconcerting to be honest.

Certainly, my opinion is my own and many will agree that it was fair, but I just wanted to provide my two cents.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.