**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Tickets - Treasury refund

13»

Comments

• Options
    DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
    I still haven't got any mail for tickets
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    another completely botched solution. it is hard to not be negative towards just about everything right now. I really hope they pull up from this nose dive
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

another completely botched solution. it is hard to not be negative towards just about everything right now. I really hope they pull up from this nose dive

What’s botched about it
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

What’s botched about it
    there is no way its accurate, it is benefiting people who donated more of one resource and traded with another more than people who just evenly donated, they stole entire alliance treasuries that in some cases were overflowed where map cost were covered for months and now players are receiving back less than a single weeks aq cost, I can go on but it is a complete s show
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    SparkAlot said:

DNA3000 said:

gkelly26 said:

How was the amount of tickets refunded calculated?

This was explained in the announcement but many people seem to have misinterpreted it or glossed over it. The announcement said Kabam would datamine your last five months of donations and refund that amount minus map costs.
    It was never fully explained how they calculated anything, so nobody knows if what they got was indeed correct.
    All we know is they chose to go back 5 months, without any discussion why they picked that many months.

They haven't been transparent at all, and all people are asking for is to be 100% transparent on how they determined what people got back.

The intent of the refund was not to refund alliance treasuries back to players. It was to refund donations players made recently that were never actually used to run maps. A lot of people thought they were getting five months worth of donations refunded, but that's not what the announcement actually said.

Never actually used *yet*. Nobody could have predicted the future, what if they were taking a 6 month break, but before that, they donated millions in resources, with the intention of going back to map 6/7 at some point? Kabam basically robbed them blind.

This whole process has been shortsighted and very deceptive.
    I'm not relitigating the purpose of the refunds; I made those thoughts clear back then. The question was how the refunds themselves were being calculated, and while I stated directly that we don't know the specifics, we do know the broad strokes. It is entirely possible for those calculations to determine the refund amount would be very low, given the expressed refund mechanics announced.

If you want to relitigate the philosophy of the refunds that's your prerogative, but it will reduce the chances that players who might have gotten fewer tickets than the refund system intended draw the attention of the right people to look at the problem.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Havent received anything yet.
  • Options
    SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    I have no way of giving any info like that bro, I'm just a dummy who can observe whats going on! Sorry
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

15 tickets? Really? 15? Honestly, I am supposed to trust this calculation? Unreal, honestly I have no more words

How many should you have received?
    I doubt most people kept track of what they donated each week. So I guess we have to take Kabams word for it? And since they never told us what happens if you donated a ton of gold just to keep the alliance flush then we will never know how to calculate ticket refunds greater than 1.3m gold. So we should just trust they didnt mess anything up because Kabam NEVER makes mistakes and are always EXTREMELY transparent

I’m no rocket scientist but as a map 6 alliance I got refunded 3 tickets for my 5 months back of alliance quest donations 😂
    I don't know why people don't read the announcement. You don't get tickets for the 5 months worth. They take what 5 months worth of donations are and then give tickets based on anything in excess of 5 months.

If you got 3 tickets then you didn't have much extra in terms of donations.
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Still haven't received mine
  • Options
    brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    Nothing here either
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    I feel like uninstalling
  • Options
    001_kunal21001_kunal21 Posts: 15
    Still no tickets here!
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

gkelly26 said:

How was the amount of tickets refunded calculated?

This was explained in the announcement but many people seem to have misinterpreted it or glossed over it. The announcement said Kabam would datamine your last five months of donations and refund that amount minus map costs.

I don't know the precise details of the calculation, but the way that reads it is very possible to get nothing back, or very little. Suppose you were donating exactly what you should have been donating to run the maps you've been running for the past five months. In that case, your donations minus your map costs would be zero, and you wouldn't get back any tickets. I would imagine the vast majority of players would be getting zero or a tiny amount (because donations are rounded off by many alliances, many players donate a tiny fraction more than necessary).

The intent of the refund was not to refund alliance treasuries back to players. It was to refund donations players made recently that were never actually used to run maps. A lot of people thought they were getting five months worth of donations refunded, but that's not what the announcement actually said.
    If this was explained tell me how they calculated my 3000+ tickets? Cuz their sliding scale spreadsheet doesn't go past 150 tickets for 1.3m

Exactly how much does it keep sliding. Does it slide to infinity? Or cap at some point. I've asked this a lot on the forums and it was completely ignored. As a leader I dump tens of millions of gold to reduce my map prices and encourage ranking champs. We even have free weeks time to time.

So no. They have not been transparent at all.
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Still nothing for me
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I did get abyss compensation tho so I’m kinda happy. Not as many revives as I used but better than nothing I guess
  • Options
    Albert23LAlbert23L Posts: 1
    I have yet to get my alliance tickets compensation How long will it take. I Know most people Already got theirs yesterday
  • Options
    jammybstrdjammybstrd Posts: 36
    How is it that most in my alliance have received nothing? We have all been donating as usual, it seems entirely random who got tickets back
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★

How is it that most in my alliance have received nothing? We have all been donating as usual, it seems entirely random who got tickets back

If everyone always donated exactly what they owed then you get nothing extra. Ticket refunds are for folks who donated more than they used.
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Its Mine With map 77766 Donating Refund.
    Great job Kabam.
    Its Unbelievable Refund and its Not fair for sure !!!

Per Week Our Donation Were per member :

364583 Golds
    45208 Battle chips
    33542 Loyalty

I was always Helped to donate double golds and Double Bc For helping The Alliance for running A/q.

Where i just Got only 280 Tickets Only 😞😞😞

• Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

JDunk2291 said:

I dont run AQ anymore so I want my resources back...they can keep their tickets

That wouldn't be fair. Sorry.
    Umm no. People in our alliance have contributed to the treasury for years. Just because we don't do maps that require spending doesn't mean all those resources are just donations to the kabam fund. That's BS. Sorry, you're resources have gone into an empty pit. You get nothing in return. What a joke.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Are these still going out? I know people in my alliance who donated more than the maps they ran and got nothing.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    My 7 million in Treasury gold..just gone. (Poof)💨💨💨... just like that
  • Options
    ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    How did Kabam come up with the ticket dispersal from the treasury balance? We have some members with 700+ tickets and some that only got 4 tickets? Doesn’t make a ton of sense when every donated near the same amount.