**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Intel compensation

124»

Comments

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    odogg9941 said:

I got 420

@odogg9941 maybe you written it already and I missed it (in that case sorry) but how many deals did you buy to get 420 coins?
  • majunia_C0Dmajunia_C0D Posts: 5
    actually i have saving intel atleast 5k from compensation mail..hope they will trade them into doubloon too ^_^
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Yes all 7 @Snurris
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50

It feels like you guys are preparing to offer 60 gold coins in daily Cavalier deals for each day of the last week of the MODOK event and that is how you gauged the compensation here. I don't know if I would consider the comparison between the two events apples to apples though and thus this compensation feels underwhelming and disappointing. Furthermore, it feels as though we have now moved into the territory of only being able to fully acquire side event rewards by purchasing additional offers. It is rather disconcerting to be honest.

Looks like the side event has been officially paywalled.

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 524 ★★★

It feels like you guys are preparing to offer 60 gold coins in daily Cavalier deals for each day of the last week of the MODOK event and that is how you gauged the compensation here. I don't know if I would consider the comparison between the two events apples to apples though and thus this compensation feels underwhelming and disappointing. Furthermore, it feels as though we have now moved into the territory of only being able to fully acquire side event rewards by purchasing additional offers. It is rather disconcerting to be honest.

Looks like the side event has been officially paywalled.

Paywall would be that you have to pay in order to do the event. This just gives you more event rewards if you pay.