**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BLM crystal

Kabam you should a put a BLM crystal. In the crystal there should be all of the black characters that are currently in the game. I just think it could bring new people in and it would fit with what is going right now.

Comments

• shockblade6488shockblade6488 Posts: 26
    It is also for awareness so people know what is going on if they don't already. Plus I think it would be cool if kabam did this to so they could show us they care about Black lives
    Well some people can't do any of that stuff and are probably unaware to the situations that are going on around the world.
    edited June 2020
    It would create awareness and I don't think I would be $10.
    Well you won't need to spend money you could spend units and there might be a offer in they want there to be but it wouldn't be a huge amount of money and there are many people that don't have social media or watch the news and because of quarantine people don't talk to much people outside so they can't chat about what is happening around the world and I know that someone will say if they don't have social media what are the chances that they have MCOC well some people don't like or want social media but need something to entertain themselves.
    Yes totally that is where it all should go.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I can assure you that we'll be fine without a BLM crystal.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Look OP think realistically, kabam wouldnt want to bring politics into their game. So plz sit down and plz re think what your requesting.

Thank you
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    If you want to spread awareness go to global or tell your alliance mates to spread the word
    First I just thought it would be cool if they added this I am not trying to take the game into a political mess. And my alliance doesn't talk on alliance chat and global is a joke no one takes anyone seriously unless they know you
    I get that some people still know about without social media but not all people do. Oh also have you been following you guide lines for quarantine you like staying inside wearing a mask standing 6 feet away just wondering.
    Yeah that would be interesting to see what happens after this is all over
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    edited June 2020
    Why didnt you ask for crystal when Black africans were being killed by black South africans, or when boko haram kidnapped thousands of Girls, or when icis were killing muslims and non Muslims?
    If BLM you all would have protested when Cameroon government were massacring English speaking Cameroonians.
    Or blm only matters when the black is American and the instigator is white?.
    Pls let's enjoy this game every society has problem lots are way bigger than what's happening in america, this game helps us escape alot of these and let it remain so.
    Ok first I wasn't alive for most of the examples you listed second I am made this post to just ensure that black people know kabam is on there side and that they are doing something.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    They did a boss rush for international women’s day (arguably commemorating the women’s march). I don’t see why a comparable event commemorating BLM would be any different.

They did a boss rush for international women’s day (arguably commemorating the women’s march). I don’t see why a comparable event commemorating BLM would be any different.

Yeah and I while I made this I was thinking crystal or boss rush
    TV and media have the same purpose as the game to entertain us and provide us information
    I am fine with that to but I just think a crystal would have a bigger effect. And I get that people don't need any political view but I would be there inform and bring more people into the game and a way for kabam to show the care
    Well yeah kabam but they don't have to have you buy it with your money or units maybe just add missions or a side quest or like a boss rush like someone said earlier
    Will so maybe not a crystal but a boss rush that would bring more into and like others have said the community has enjoyed the past boss rushes
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Will so maybe not a crystal but a boss rush that would bring more into and like others have said the community has enjoyed the past boss rushes

Just have a POC boss rush. That would be nice.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Ok I’ve held back from posing but here goes

Political or Social movements should not impact games with crystals or items you can Buy or Obtain for free. I think it’s wrong to ask game developers to put together a group of champions who are of different cultural backgrounds and then selling it for a price or profit. These events are a long time in making everyone equal but to request a crystal that shows that is wrong

Btw they have already posted on their social media that they do not support racism of any kind.

If I’ve overstepped here then please let me know
This discussion has been closed.