**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW/AQ - potions & prices

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
I would like to raise questions regarding the prices of these items as well as highlight the total lack of single revives in AW/AQ.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The original pots are still available, so why bother with these for now.

It would be nice to get single alliance revives, but I understand why they don't have them and won't complain if they never have them.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

The original pots are still available, so why bother with these for now.

It would be nice to get single alliance revives, but I understand why they don't have them and won't complain if they never have them.

Why is it that single revives are unreasonable in war/quest? Would the content suddenly become to easy?

Also, do you think these prices are reasonable? With the limited item use and higher ranked champions you often need to go for the higher potion tiers which costs I believe are ridiculous.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Reasonable is subjective. Considering the extra health those new pots give, the prices don't shock me at all. We are talking about Kabam, so nothing surprises me.
    I'll be bumping this thread like a vegan activist until this issue is resolved.

These prices are ridiculous. The fact that single revives are not available is a shameful robbery as we are forced to buy team revives which costs are baneful.

Lower these prices and add single revives.
    Bump
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Or stop dying so much
    Monk1 said:

Or stop dying so much

Great advice, never thought of it.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Don’t bump you’re going to be flagged by a moderator and they still won’t answer your question.

It’s over priced but nothing you can do. One person complaining isn’t going to change anything. Half the community complaining hasn’t even caused them to change about flow until 3 or 4 seasons in

Don’t bump you’re going to be flagged by a moderator and they still won’t answer your question.

It’s over priced but nothing you can do. One person complaining isn’t going to change anything. Half the community complaining hasn’t even caused them to change about flow until 3 or 4 seasons in

I am willing to attempt change even if that means me risking my forum privileges.