**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ AI!

We are only doing map 5 and focusing on war, map 5 is a doddle for us but I’ve noticed recently the AI is so incredibly irritating to fight, this isn’t me throwing my toys outta the pram saying I can’t do it, we clear quickly and effectively.

But something about this AI, the prolonged blocks, the perfect light intercepts, storing power, holding onto specials its so incredibly frustrating has this been played with? Maybe I’m late to the party and this has been discussed but my god it’s putting me off AQ altogether!

Comments

• TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52

We are only doing map 5 and focusing on war, map 5 is a doddle for us but I’ve noticed recently the AI is so incredibly irritating to fight, this isn’t me throwing my toys outta the pram saying I can’t do it, we clear quickly and effectively.

But something about this AI, the prolonged blocks, the perfect light intercepts, storing power, holding onto specials its so incredibly frustrating has this been played with? Maybe I’m late to the party and this has been discussed but my god it’s putting me off AQ altogether!

It's a known issue, they are meant to be resolving it in July.
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56

It's a known issue, they are meant to be resolving it in July.
    Awesome! Thanks for the reply!
  • BigCountry314BigCountry314 Posts: 10
    It’s the end of July and it hasn’t been fixed. This is ridiculous.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    not only in map 5 too