**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you like to see included in the 4th of July deal?

2»

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Dont care about the deals anymore
    Personally, I’m wanting the new Longterm roadmap. I know he’s supposed to already be here but I keep on missing him! Can’t wait for him!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Dont care about the deals anymore
    Waiting for the long term roadmap to see if it’s worthy to spend on the game anymore. If the roadmap is disappointing, then only a 6* generic awakening and 6* nexus would maybe lure me back to spending.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    RookieXX said:

6* Nexus crystal so I can choose between red cyclops, blue cyclops and groot

But which would you choose?
    Well that's what the naked blind folded nexus crystal dance is for. With such epic choices you just hope for the best
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    T5c Selector
    They really going to have to pull out all the stops this round to get people to spend
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Cores and Masteries I'm Cav but need sucides also f2p......
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    More 6* sig stones
    I'm waiting on the long term road map as well. That will answer all my questions in terms of spending. The offers have gotten progressively worse over the last 6 months so its been relatively easy not spend.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    T5c Selector
    I hear you, this would be a great chance for them to get the slate clean though
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    T5c Selector
    Just one week away, the AW update was a disaster. They havent even been able to publish the plans for the rest of the changes. What little they told us about EQ changes was a bit encouraging. Kind of undecided about any big spendings this 4th still.