**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Modok side quest easiest path

AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
What's the path you consider easiest to do?
For me it's mutant, especially if there are no spiked armor nodes. Sentinel takes care of the path all by himself. While mystic or science paths for example usually look a lot more annoying.

Modok side quest easiest path 37 votes

Mutant
18%
BrokenMoosetiptronicAleorMother_FlerkenTyler1620_hbtygbty423_NERVALBOOST 7 votes
Skill
2%
Marvel2289 1 vote
Science
0%
Mystic
18%
Spity68Ab_SamadHendrossDuffMcGruffKill_GreyTerribol0512FlashSpidey 7 votes
Cosmic
10%
DRTOAdvGiulioV99Edeuink 4 votes
Tech
43%
CosagornAromaticCoffee3ul3rWarBros23bluebubble100Bigmf99KoiBoy18TheSquish671EtjamaMadEyeMoody_333EinfachSoTSM_McocPyrdarivetFeroX_the_fat_heringLucifer1810 16 votes
Watch results
5%
jdrum663Heattblastt 2 votes

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Cosmic
    Dr Doom can clear the cosmic lane by himself.
  • Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    Tech
    If you have a 5/65 or 2/35 Corvus, Tech path is a breeze. The first fight has always been one of the Visions so you get two charges on the easiest fight.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Ghost and warlock annihilate that mutant path together!
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Tech
    If you have Corvus.. Tech.. nothing beats that.. even if they remove Vision later, with only 1 charge also Corvus will destroy tech champion
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Tech
    R2 corvus no more words needed. But mutant is easy to with ghost and so on, not a very hard event if you have the right champions
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Most of nodes on this path are just the defender gaining buffs so theres's nothing to really worry about and it's just a normal fight.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Skill
    Archangel and Namor shred the Skill path, except when I run into Biohazard and Caltropts, but I have IMIW for that.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Mystic
    Tech as well