**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil - outdated

I've had the summoner sigil since it's release and I'm beginning to feel like it's dropping in relevance. It provides me with some 5* shards, units, inventory space and gold but not in quantities that motivates me to keep spending.

The only kinda relevant cavalier offer in the Black Iso market is the 5* shards and the featured crystal. However, true relevant resources such as T5basic and T2alpha is not offered in reasonable amounts. There is a total lack of T5B and the 720 T2A shards with the cost of one T1A is completely irrelevant. Same goes for the T4B offer, 720 shards with the cost of one T3B.

These offers needs a buff for me to keep buying the summer sigil. At my current position in the game, the solely relevant resources are T5B and T2A and that is what I'm willing to pay for.

Please consider adding T5B and T2A in higher amounts.

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I wouldnt mind a tiered system with the sigil......diffirent monthly figures offer diffirent items. Im suprised that hasnt been realeased yet
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

I wouldnt mind a tiered system with the sigil......diffirent monthly figures offer diffirent items. Im suprised that hasnt been realeased yet

That could be interesting, though it could be quite frustrating too. As long as there are relevant resources in relevant amounts, I'd be up for it.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Kind of been feeling the same way for some time now...mines is do for a renewal in 3 days, will pass. I wish it eliminated that god awful help request button...
    The current amount of T2A is so outdated that you can buy 10x the amount for 300 glory. It makes no sense to spend money on an offer that contains a 10th of an in-game currency offer's value.
    edited June 2020
    Cage_1 said:

They need to upgrade the sigil to give ppl the need to have it. Even without it, I dont feel like I am missing out in something

Yes exactly, and that need would steem from T5B and T2A as those are such valuable resources.

Actually, same goes for ISO and gold. It's really those resources that hinders a lot of my rank ups so that could be a good buff as well.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Exactly the same thoughts. It needs dire improvement for people to continue spending
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Agreed. Definitely needs an update, especially for Cavalier players.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    As long as people continue to renew.. there is no need for it to be changed. As the amount of renewals decrease.. then it is likely it would be looked at and adjustments would be made.. simple as that..