**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does anyone else have way too many t4c crystals?

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I know it's a stupid thing to complain about, but I got over 200 t4c crystals and over 4000 t4c shard crystals. I wish kabam let us sell t4c for t5c shards or at least gold

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Do some rank ups. I have no t4cc
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    my alliance saves those crystals for whenever we're short on SA points
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Why waste gold and catslats like that’s
    I doubt that he doesn't have anyone worth ranking
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I doubt that he doesn't have anyone worth ranking
    Well it he had why complain abudt haven’t to many of them yes u can be in a position where u don’t like to rank op champions because either gold or offer need
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The ratio would probably be 1/200 as it is for the other similar tier catalysts relationships. The thing is Kabam knows many players have hundreds of stashed t4cc and they don’t want to give out easy t5cc’s. Expect the sell option for t4cc to unlock when the 6* r3 tier have become more mainstream. That would happen when the 6* r4 is unlocked btw 😉
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I have a lot of t4cc fragments crystals, like 1-2k, 10-20 t4cc crystals, every class max amount in inventory but one, and only 3 mystic t4cc.
    It's fine. Have to let them expire sometime
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Level up events, SA for your alliance

I have over 100 full t4cc crystals and close to 5k t4cc shard crystals. I'll just keep hoarding until I actually need it. Better to have and not need than to need and not have!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I think most people who’ve played at a semi high level for a long time have this problem, I have 180 full crystals, 3200 frag crystals and 69 cats in my inventory. Simply not enough T1a or t4b to use them.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

Imagine complaining about being too mcoc rich

Imagine never wanting more from this game and just being happy with the way things are

Gamer said:

I have over 100 full t4cc crystals and close to 5k t4cc shard crystals. I'll just keep hoarding until I actually need it. Better to have and not need than to need and not have!
    At some point you gotta admit that you have more t4c than you'll ever need or be able to use
    Greekhit said:

The ratio would probably be 1/200 as it is for the other similar tier catalysts relationships. The thing is Kabam knows many players have hundreds of stashed t4cc and they don’t want to give out easy t5cc’s. Expect the sell option for t4cc to unlock when the 6* r3 tier have become more mainstream. That would happen when the 6* r4 is unlocked btw 😉

I'd love to sell my t4c for 1/200th of a t5c! Better than having them sit there in crystals and it will help players who want to rank 6* champs to r3
    bdawg923 said:

Gamer said:

At some point you gotta admit that you have more t4c than you'll ever need or be able to use

The difference is t4ccs are available in crystals, so those can be saved without expiration. T4bs, t1as and even t2as are forced into overflow with expiration dates, forcing you to use them or sell. That's why there's a perceived shortage issue with those. If they could be saved like crystals, no one would complain about a shortage. It's the system that created the lopsided resource gathering.

Hell, I have 4 t5bs in overflow along with 8 t2as and tons of t1as, all expiring within 14 days.
    They should create an alpha crystals that contains t1a and t2a shards (1/2 cat worth) with the chance at full cats. This could help folks save and not have the cats constantly in overflow.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Imagine complaining about being too mcoc rich

Imagine never wanting more from this game and just being happy with the way things are
    I know right ( you’re the one complaining, I don’t know how this is related)