**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mystic to rank 4 5* (unduped)

looking to rank 4 a strong mystic nullifier for 5.3, which one is the best choice

Which mystic to rank 4 5* (unduped) 14 votes

mephisto
64%
BoogerPresleyBrokenMarvel2289superiorssvpSkillful_starKyusushuiMathgeekLil_LasagnaSvk 9 votes
hood
35%
ThatGuyYouSaw235AdvEtjamalowlevelplayerUncle_Raj 5 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    hood
    Tbh, I think Mephisto's the better nullifier, but Hood's just a better champion overall. Plus when you pull a Ghost, you're gonna be happy glad you have a ranked up Hood. He shouldn't have a problem getting through those 5.3 lanes.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Don't rank anyone it's better to rank up 4* Mystic gods to rank 4.They will help you more.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Neither, unless you just really enjoy playing them or have a great synergy partner ranked high enough to match. Both good champs but I personally would r4 at least 3-4 others before those 2.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    hood
    Not exactly sure where I stand on this, leaning more towards Hood, he has great nullification and some neat damage.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

Don't rank anyone it's better to rank up 4* Mystic gods to rank 4.They will help you more.

unnfortunately I would otherwise have t2a expiring so these are my only mystic options and they will make 5.3.1 a hell of a lot easier