**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Okay, has anyone else still not gotten Summoner Appreciation rewards?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I've been in this alliance for a while. As you can see, I've contributed and still haven't gotten them. Am I the only one?

Comments

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I’ve gotten mine
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    they take a while to send and they drop at staggered times. it amazes me how impatient people are in this game
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    My alliance members and me still havent got our rewards
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

they take a while to send and they drop at staggered times. it amazes me how impatient people are in this game

it’s like six hours late for him
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

It's about 3 hours overdue at this point, dude.
    Checked with my alliance. None of us have gotten them.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Advancement honey
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've gotten em
  • A couple weeks ago same thing happened to our Alliance. Today, they showed up fairly early. Doesn't seem to happen for any particular rhyme or reason. Just sometimes they show up late for some Alliances. It is a bit frustrating when it happens, especially if you're in need of something that's attached, but they'll eventually get there. I think the week ours were late, they showed up around 30-45 mins from now (vaguely 11:30 PM EST).
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Also a delay for me. Still haven't got them, opened a Support Ticket and waiting reply.
    edited June 2020
    Lol, Advancement, you guys are right. I woke up to then this morning so they must've come in ridiculously late last night which has never happened to me.
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    gottem this morning