**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ Void vs BWCV

Finally uploaded the video to my YouTube channel so I’ll give this another go😂

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Lasted longer than that but after 5-10 cycles of that I decided to record it lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    what were all the nodes on her again? surely she must be immune to something

what were all the nodes on her again? surely she must be immune to something

That’s all I’ve got lol

• ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Exactly same thing happened to me in one path only. Didn’t bother to find the probable interaction between nodes and BWCV ability. Can somebody kindly enlighten me?
    Haji_Saab said:

You got her to trigger death touch.

Once she triggered death touch, Void kept killing her again and again once every 0.5 seconds. Every time she died, death touch prevented her death as she is immune to death. Every time Claire is immune to something she gains charges, she gains 20 charges within seconds. Once she gains 20 charges, death touch triggers again.

So either kill her before she gets to 20 charges or do not use a DoT champion.

Only thing that triggers she’s immune to would be the lowered AA...but tech that should probably only cause it to trigger once not infinitely like that lol I’d call it a questionable interaction.

It’s really not a big issue to me though bc I just tap her once next round and she’s dead lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

You got her to trigger death touch.

Once she triggered death touch, Void kept killing her again and again once every 0.5 seconds. Every time she died, death touch prevented her death as she is immune to death. Every time Claire is immune to something she gains charges, she gains 20 charges within seconds. Once she gains 20 charges, death touch triggers again.

So either kill her before she gets to 20 charges or do not use a DoT champion.

Only thing that triggers she’s immune to would be the lowered AA...but tech that should probably only cause it to trigger once not infinitely like that lol I’d call it a questionable interaction.

It’s really not a big issue to me though bc I just tap her once next round and she’s dead lol
    No immune to death is from anything like hitting or dot like void best if using void if reaches 20 voyant charges quit out and finish with someone else
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I made the same video when I got stuck in a loop with void. Finally let her kill me then finished her in one hit with someone else.
    Menkent said:

I made the same video when I got stuck in a loop with void. Finally let her kill me then finished her in one hit with someone else.

I found it funny more than anything