**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can Abyss Be 100% Without Human Torch or With A 4 Star Torch?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Pretty much what the title asks. Can the Abyss be done 100% without Human Torch or with Human Torch as a 4 star r5? I know he is most useful for the Mephisto and Deadpool fights, but do they have other counters? I used an unduped six star r1 Void on my initial clear, but that sucked. I will soon have an 6r3 Havok that I could use too. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It can be done with a 4* you'll just need to use more units
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

It can be done with a 4* you'll just need to use more units

That's good to know, thanks!

If u have the skill yes. You don't need a human torch. Void if u have the patience.

My Void isn't duped unfortunately and I don't have a five star one yet, though I can awaken a five star if I pull him.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    You can’t use void because of petrify immunity
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    You need a different method to reverse Deadpool healing than void....

Can I still block his healing with Void? Just not reverse it?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I used 4* Torch for the Deadpool fight and it was fine. He can still solo. Path 2 is not that restrictive and you can fit him in. I’ve heard AA can also get through him but it’s about 25% health off per revive.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Can I still block his healing with Void? Just not reverse it?
    No he imuns to it but a 4 star human touch shuld hanlde it in 1 or 3 revies but if I’m was in your place safe for the champions for it
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    If Torch isnt duped does it have to be 1 shot or is it doable after a revive incase of screw up? I have 6* unduped torch
    Knation said:

ImGodMF said:

If Torch isnt duped does it have to be 1 shot or is it doable after a revive incase of screw up? I have 6* unduped torch

For Deadpool don’t use his preflight ability Need the extra heal reversal from despaie
    Roger that, does despair need to be maxed? And I just lay on heaps of debuffs and he kills himself?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Just done path 2 and Deadpool is very much a upgraded ROL Wolverine but immune to petrify so Void doesn't work. You need Human Torch.

The key is keep feeding him with sp1 otherwise you can't stop the healing. I used several revives to understand that.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Does an awakened Warlock do the trick?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

My first run was with a 4/55 Void since I don’t have HT. So you can definitely use Void
    Smash said:

My first run was with a 4/55 Void since I don’t have HT. So you can definitely use Void
    How did that work?
    ImGodMF said:

Smash said:

How did that work?

Got the job done. Wish it was a 5/65 for that Mephisto fight but didn’t want to R5 a champ just for one fight. As good as Void is I don’t really wanna R5 him. Concentrating more on 6*s at the moment
    Smash said:

ImGodMF said:

Smash said:

How did that work?

Got the job done. Wish it was a 5/65 for that Mephisto fight but didn’t want to R5 a champ just for one fight. As good as Void is I don’t really wanna R5 him. Concentrating more on 6*s at the moment
    We talked abudt Deadpool not Mephisto
    Gamer said:

Smash said:

ImGodMF said:

Smash said:

How did that work?

OP specifically says “Mephisto and Deadpool”.
    Smash said:

Gamer said:

Smash said:

ImGodMF said:

Smash said:

How did that work?

OP specifically says “Mephisto and Deadpool”.
    Yes Agerd one that’s but I’m wil said for Deadpool he can’t he
    And u quota a guys in the first place ther was talking abut Deadpool to so that’s why. We two having this conversation now but now ikow u meant Mephisto because that’s I’m aware he can do
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    For which fight you want to use human Torch.

Mephisto and Deadpool are the only ones I know of that he is essentially required for but there might be others he’s needed for.

CLAIRE can do mephisto and torch.With Petrify mastery and Max despair.You are good to go.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Pretty much what the title asks. Can the Abyss be done 100% without Human Torch or with Human Torch as a 4 star r5? I know he is most useful for the Mephisto and Deadpool fights, but do they have other counters? I used an unduped six star r1 Void on my initial clear, but that sucked. I will soon have an 6r3 Havok that I could use too. Any help is appreciated.

You can use king groots sp1 permanent arnor break to reverse the healing

You can use king groots sp1 permanent arnor break to reverse the healing
    No u can’t revser it with king grot u can’t stop it. But never revser it resone human touch can revser it is the fact in stand in he abtily.

Mephisto and Deadpool are the only ones I know of that he is essentially required for but there might be others he’s needed for.
    Claire with combination of Petrify and despair mastery can do Deadpool.And if talk about mephisto Claire can also do that.