**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry issues

Anyone else having major parry issues? It’s getting old...many in our alliance are having the issue. Come on now Kabam!

Comments

• How so?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    No issues here, haven’t heard anyone mention it
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Any vids / ss to show this?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    What are the actual issues? I have issues with parry against the likes of Rogue, Blade, Domino, Groot, etc, but apart from that it works as described.

To me 'parry' is the biggest mystery of the game. You pay and use items to unlock in the mastery, and upgrade to the best level. Then depending on who or where you are fighting it might be completely useless! And the best part of it is, most of the time you don't know until you try your first parry in the fight and get wrecked! lol
  • Ogre5530Ogre5530 Posts: 19
    Fights over and over again where parry will pop up on the screen against a champ that won’t usually break through it and no special nodes. It’s been happening regularly to our alliance.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I have been about 10% chance to parry this war even with caiw. Except for mordo of course. I would parry him without wanting or trying to lol.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    As far as I'm concerned Parry in AW is completely random and most of the time works against you.

There can be nothing on the node regarding it, and fighting a champ that has no usual effects on the parry ability. But suddenly in War they become an absolute god and reduce parry to 0.000000000001 seconds! lol
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The only issue I have noticed with parry is the stun time after the parry is more erratic now or at least it feels like it.
  • And_And_ Posts: 30
    Never had issues in the past but this AW I’ve missed 90% of my parry attempts
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    No issues on parry at all.

Also depends on who your fighting 🙃 and nodes you are on. Not to mention your opponent's mastery setup

If you really are sure there is such a "bug" why not post videos of it? gifs?
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Remember Android 6 (or 5 can't remember well) and below will be outdated in end of this month. So if you have one of this versions that is explained.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I’ve been having lots of dropped inputs. I’ll go for a parry and instead my champ I’ll dash forward and randomly throw a light attack. I’ve cleaned my screen over n over updated my phone and it still happens. Been ab week n half now