**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please crystal which will guarantee a four star hero,

Please crystal which will guarantee a four star hero, a lot of crystals which guarantee a two star hero, the game becomes complicated, I have a level 42 , I need strong characters to progress through missions!

Comments

• beaupoem wrote: »
    it's called a 4-star hero crystal. you get one when you get 2000 4-star hero shards.
    But it does not warrant a four star but only two!
  • 0pTimus wrote: »
    beaupoem wrote: »
    it's called a 4-star hero crystal. you get one when you get 2000 4-star hero shards.

This particular crystal is really magical, no matter how you open it it will guaranteed give a 4* no matter what. But there is a catch where it grantees a useless champ with rare chance to award a good champion. ;)
    That's exactly why not give the red shards for completing the conflict and only blue orange
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Dude.... you need to go in-game, open the crystal tab and then open shards tab...
    Then behold the glorious 4* Shard Crystal.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227

Premium crystals guarantee 2 star, 2 star crystals in cornucopia give only 2 stars, Ultimate crystal guarantee 3 star, 3 star crystal (blue shards) give only 3 star, 4 star crystal (orange shards) give only 4 stars and 5 star crystals (red) give ONLY 5 stars.

Premium crystals guarantee 2 star, 2 star crystals in cornucopia give only 2 stars, Ultimate crystal guarantee 3 star, 3 star crystal (blue shards) give only 3 star, 4 star crystal (orange shards) give only 4 stars and 5 star crystals (red) give ONLY 5 stars.
    Why not give crystal orange or red for the passage of the conflict and only premium?In the conflict played by people or robots?
  • Everyone had to wait it out to get their 4* crystals, just because you cannot get past a certain content of the game does not mean you should be awarded more than the rest of us did when we were at that point. We all had to find the right Alliance and participate to get these 4* shards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    KDawg88 wrote: »

Why not give crystal orange or red for the passage of the conflict and only premium?In the conflict played by people or robots?

Stop throwing random words together and make sense.

OP is translating to English from Russian.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228

Could you rephrase that?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

Because crystal orang and red should remain rare, rather than being given just for the mere action of passing of conflict.

Also, there is no way kabam could know whether a player or robot is trying to do the conflict, so they can't distinguish the rewards like that.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    edited September 2017
    Just for the reference of @olegpetrov80326:

The blue and orange crystals are called Premium Hero Crystals. They can give 2, 3, or 4 stars.
    The completely blue crystals are called Three Star Crystals, and contain only 3 stars.
    The completely orange crystals are Four Star Crystals, and give only 4 stars.
    The completely red crystals are Five Star crystals, and give only 5 stars.
    The new crystal is a Six Star Crystal, and gives only 6 stars. It is unavailable at the moment.
  • Everyone had to wait it out to get their 4* crystals, just because you cannot get past a certain content of the game does not mean you should be awarded more than the rest of us did when we were at that point. We all had to find the right Alliance and participate to get these 4* shards.

Smile
  • Phantom wrote: »

Could you rephrase that?
    In the mode of conflict you play against people or robots? For example, three on three or one on one?

Because crystal orang and red should remain rare, rather than being given just for the mere action of passing of conflict.

Also, there is no way kabam could know whether a player or robot is trying to do the conflict, so they can't distinguish the rewards like that.

Ok

The blue and orange crystals are called Premium Hero Crystals. They can give 2, 3, or 4 stars.
    The completely blue crystals are called Three Star Crystals, and contain only 3 stars.
    The new crystal is a Six Star Crystal, and gives only 6 stars. It is unavailable at the moment.
    I know it is.

I know it is.

[face palm]
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    aha! i think i have deciphered what he's trying to say. he's asking why the arena milestone rewards only give PHC shards and not 4*/5* shards.

it's because those are reserved for the ranked rewards.

here, i'll give the link in Russian. read this: http://mbch.guide/en/arenas/3-osnovnaya-arena/
    aha! i think i have deciphered what he's trying to say. he's asking why the arena milestone rewards only give PHC shards and not 4*/5* shards.

here, i'll give the link in Russian. read this: http://mbch.guide/en/arenas/3-osnovnaya-arena/

I read thank you
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    The new three star crystal guarantees a four star hero..the crystal with blue shards..
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227

I think this will answer - No story content or quest (except end game content like act 4 n 5, RoL, LoL, RTL) is difficult enough to warrant a whole 4 or 5 star. Instead you do various tasks and accumulate the shards to form a crystal. This preserves the rarity of the champs.
  • Yellsome wrote: »
    The new three star crystal guarantees a four star hero..the crystal with blue shards..
    Yes Yes I know I have five four-star hero but not a five star one

I think this will answer - No story content or quest (except end game content like act 4 n 5, RoL, LoL, RTL) is difficult enough to warrant a whole 4 or 5 star. Instead you do various tasks and accumulate the shards to for a crystal. This preserves the rarity of the champs.
    scarcity

I think this will answer - No story content or quest (except end game content like act 4 n 5, RoL, LoL, RTL) is difficult enough to warrant a whole 4 or 5 star. Instead you do various tasks and accumulate the shards to form a crystal. This preserves the rarity of the champs.
    scarcity

I miss finishing after the battle at the end, like some combos or a powerful attack after a knockout nice to finish the fight
  • Yellsome wrote: »
    I miss finishing after the battle at the end, like some combos or a powerful attack after a knockout nice to finish the fight
  • dyaded7zgtvc.jpg

Yes
  • dyaded7zgtvc.jpg