**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If They Added Fat Thor to MCOC

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
What stats/abilities/mechanics would you like him to have?

Of course this is purely hypothetical and mostly just for fun. Cheers!

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    MityAnt said:

Special 3 - GO FOR THE HEAD - one swing of Stormbreaker has a 10% chance for instant kill. Increased by 10% for each living Avenger on team.

That would be amazing, i would get 4 avengers and that’s a 50% chance for an instant kill, too op, maybe by 5%
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    MityAnt said:

Special 3 - GO FOR THE HEAD - one swing of Stormbreaker has a 10% chance for instant kill. Increased by 10% for each living Avenger on team.

10% if half the remainder of your team is KO!
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    At the very least they need to have some sweet animations for his Specials. Even if they only have him with Stormbreaker, they could give him a SP3 where he’s assisted by Cap with Mjolnir somewhat like Groot’s Sp3 where Rocket climbs up and starts spraying bullets or even something like the offscreen help the Fantastic 4 members get. At any rate, it’ll be awhile before we see a new Thor, I just hope we get better than the Ragnarok version.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Fat Thor? We need Fornite Korg too!

Same mechanics as before but his algae count as camouflage so all attacks have a 100% chance to miss.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Dunno but if they did I'd drop endless amounts of dollar dollar on cavs until I got him
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Make him bleed immune, cause he has cheez whiz coursing through his veins.

Synergy with star lord: “everybody knows whose in charge” +10% attack for Thor, +20% if starlord is dead
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Oh and how good/funny would it be if Eitri was the other champ they introduce Fat Thor with. In the monthly EQ story, Eitri will be tasked to create a royal workout machine called Fatbreaker that summons the Bifrost to try and help burn Thor's fat while he works out.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Hmmm. This wasn't even a champion request when I posted it, just a discussion to gather creative ideas if Fat Thor was to be introduced. Now that it's been moved here, is/was Kabam considering adding him? 🤔
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    MityAnt said:

That's way too OP, 4 avengers on your team and you got a 50% chance to get an instant kill, you could MELT ALL CONTENT with a Champ like that, it just doesnt make any sense
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

MityAnt said:

That's way too OP, 4 avengers on your team and you got a 50% chance to get an instant kill, you could MELT ALL CONTENT with a Champ like that, it just doesnt make any sense
    About time kabam give us something OP instead of just constantly shafting us with bs.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    I hope Kabam will NEVER do a new version of JANE FOSTER, but rework old version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!