**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This GOLD & iso nightmare is freaking Bad

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion

Over 500k arena chips, all gone.
Gold crystal over 300 all gone.
Cleared out everything to max out my 4th 5 star.
I am loosing interest tremendously.
Only 3 milestones in arena have gold.
Monthly EQ has barely any gold.
No gold in act 5. Complition or exploration.
Lacking interest to 100% master eq. Uncollected has barely any gold. Already 100% obviously.

I mean. After watching everyone and the amount of horrible bad pulls they got and thr nightmare senario fights on 6.2 and 6.3 i am scared.
Cavilier is all i can do.
Is it time to finish this 2 year of mcoc journey? Have every resources but can't rank up.
Well. This is just a statement.
Drop ideas. Yeah i play incursion for gold. But it's barely cover rank 3 to 4.
Let alone 4 to 5....
U know the amount... So.. decision making time...

Comments

• Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    More arena = more gold, iso, and shards. Only way to reliably get what you need in this game. Unless you spend on crystals
  • Options

More arena = more gold, iso, and shards. Only way to reliably get what you need in this game. Unless you spend on crystals

True. But,
    Do u think that
    If they add GOLD in every arena milestones.
    If they confirm min. 4 star champ for Grandmaster and Cavilier crystal then it would be good?
    I mean their sell will obviously go high and
    If u ask me a confirm 4 star from a 2 week log in grandmaster shards ain't that bad or unfair for Cavilier players? Right?

Also is it possible to ask for loyalty crystal revamp?
    I mean those of us 60 level players we don't have any use for those XP boosts.
    Adding gold won't hurt.

Also the iso no. For dupe 4 5 and 6 star champ should be different?
    4* 25 iso
    5* 35 iso
    6* 45 iso???

Whill this aspect be helpful for endgame players?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

More arena. Sorry bro, that's all I can suggest. You'll get shards which can equal ISO from possible dupes and more gold.

I understand man. Yes u r right absolutely.
    But i seriously wish if some factors would change. Or may be they will take this user friendly issues on 1st priority.
    I won't lie or give any excuse. I have completely lost interest for arena grinding.
    After i popped my 500k battlechips
    did you spend the 100k on UC or normal battlechip crystals?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

True. But,
    Do u think that
    If they add GOLD in every arena milestones.
    If they confirm min. 4 star champ for Grandmaster and Cavilier crystal then it would be good?
    I mean their sell will obviously go high and
    If u ask me a confirm 4 star from a 2 week log in grandmaster shards ain't that bad or unfair for Cavilier players? Right?

Also is it possible to ask for loyalty crystal revamp?
    I mean those of us 60 level players we don't have any use for those XP boosts.
    Adding gold won't hurt.

Also the iso no. For dupe 4 5 and 6 star champ should be different?
    4* 25 iso
    5* 35 iso
    6* 45 iso???

Whill this aspect be helpful for endgame players?
    Even if they add more gold you are just going to continue your bad ranking habits. You'll need more golf and more ISO still. Adding more gold won't fix your core issues.
  • Options

This is where i am at and i still need gold!. Sold around 500 ISOs a week ago after R5in Sunspot decided to sell to get some Gold.

Maybe open some gold crystals. Heard those are a source of gold. Not sure why people say that though.
    They only get opened During Xmas 20% Boost x x
    Makes sense. You need gold now so you hoard crystals containing gold and don't open them. 🤦
  • Options
    xNig said:

Arena, and patience. Shallow rosters, especially newer players who rush to clear newer content tend to have this issues.

You’ve not had the time to build up the 4* depth that a lot of veterans have.

Case in point, almost every single 2/3/4/5* Crystal I open is a dupe that gives 24 x 5k ISOs that I have nowhere to spend on since it’s not level up. So I sell them for gold. 3000+ ISOs, not gonna be running out anytime soon.

Bro i consider myself an old player, not veteran but old. Started on 2017 i think.
    And yeah i have almost every 4 star in the game. Surprisingly my last 5 4 star are all new 2020 champs that i didn't had. Talk about wierd. That's just funny RNG.
  • Options

This is where i am at and i still need gold!. Sold around 500 ISOs a week ago after R5in Sunspot decided to sell to get some Gold.

This is where i was .... Who knew it would burn like that... So fast. Over 1500 iso on stash. Everything gone..
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Why would you ever open a gold crystal without the 20% boost? Please don't listen to the lack of logic in certain statements. Last year I held all my gold until the 20% boosts and had a surplus of 5 million in one shot, this year it will surely be more.

How's it lack of logic? He's complaining about lack of gold for rank ups and he's sitting on 600 gold crystals. That's like complaining about being hungry and begging for food when you have a fridge full of food.
    No that would be complaining about having to drain an investment to get what’s needed. Sure I could drain my 401k right now to get money immediately but I sure as heck am going to regret it later.

I don’t personally have a gold issue but I still would never recommend to open those up without a boost. If anything he’s making a smart choice with his resources there. Rank up choices may be a different matter.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Why would you ever open a gold crystal without the 20% boost? Please don't listen to the lack of logic in certain statements. Last year I held all my gold until the 20% boosts and had a surplus of 5 million in one shot, this year it will surely be more.

How's it lack of logic? He's complaining about lack of gold for rank ups and he's sitting on 600 gold crystals. That's like complaining about being hungry and begging for food when you have a fridge full of food.
    No that would be complaining about having to drain an investment to get what’s needed. Sure I could drain my 401k right now to get money immediately but I sure as heck am going to regret it later.

I don’t personally have a gold issue but I still would never recommend to open those up without a boost. If anything he’s making a smart choice with his resources there. Rank up choices may be a different matter.
    I didn't take him seriously when he said that. If you really need an explanation why not to wait for a 20% boost before you open gold crystals, its no wonder you agree with Kabam 98% of the time lol. Criticizing others on how to maintain an account is not your forte lol.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Wait till you complete act 6. rankup resources that require about 9m and 1.5m in gold, I had 4m when I did it and it’s been 2 months of grind and I still can’t use my resources, I’ve got guill 2099 and havok sitting at r3 (Level 1) rulk, thing and wasp at r1
    Gold rewarded has not increased with rankup materials rewarded and the exponential curve of costs with 5 and 6*s not to mention them only containing the same iso as a 4* crystal
  • Options

I didn't take him seriously when he said that. If you really need an explanation why not to wait for a 20% boost before you open gold crystals, its no wonder you agree with Kabam 98% of the time lol. Criticizing others on how to maintain an account is not your forte lol.
    It's no different than saying there's a gold problem but that person won't do arena or incursions to get gold. Saving gold crystals for the boost is perfectly fine. But if you are in desperate need of gold to rank up, you should open those crystals. If you have the means to get the gold do it. It's only a problem if you are making it a problem.

Stop taking every champ to R3 that won't ever touch after doing so unless you want to be serious about arena. Don't even take them to 1/25.

Stop ranking every useless 6* that you'll never touch after taking 1/25.

I maintain a healthy roster. I'm able to rank when I need to and always have a good surplus. I don't run arena and don't do much incursions. I have just under 2 mil but haven't been out of gold in a very long time. I've also always been able to make donations every week and never needed to make trades. There's been several people who have made solid suggestions on how to get the gold you need. Not wanting to do those things doesn't mean there's a gold problem. It's a you problem.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Because I never come close to running out of gold.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Noob371 said:

Agreed. Many deny that there is a problem on account of there being an infinite source-which is absolutely true! Arena provides summoners with an option to grind and be rewarded with gold for the first few milestones.

Here’s the problem: arena is mind-numbing for those of us with short attention spans or a lack of free time that we can give to ‘grinding’. Using free time to complete content that actually feels productive can be fun, even when it’s 2 hours or more, but when you’re spending that amount of time just cycling through the same fights over and over again, it’s tedious.

The introduction of Incursions and higher availability of gold crystals (despite the pittance within) is a great step forward, but for many players, this isn’t enough. Specifically players who are at an Act 6 level, for the specific champion requirements and niche nodes really do pressure you to level up certain champions for one or two problematic fights, only for you to discontinue use of said champion once you have used them to counter that fight.

This, I hate doing arena so much. I can't rank or level anyone due to my gold and iso problem. Getting to the point where I only log in for aq .
    And er... whose fault is that? Not Kabam’s fault you hate doing arena.. lol
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267

Because I never come close to running out of gold.
    I run out of gold sometimes tho