**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 5

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
Who are the Top 5 champs right now in the game

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    This is a very subjective question, as there aren’t a specific group of five.

However, Ghost and Quake are considered to be two top champs in game, so I can give you that.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

In that order. But Warlock and OR are extremely close. Everything is situation dependant though so there's no telling. I just feel like these champs are the most helpful for most content.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    quake, quake, and quake,
    ghost is a close 2nd.
    then aegon and nick.
    After that, doom or maybe Hyperion. Hype has actually risen in the meta because he is very useful for act6
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

In that order. But Warlock and OR are extremely close. Everything is situation dependant though so there's no telling. I just feel like these champs are the most helpful for most content.

I know about ghost n Aegon but hearing things about BWCV and SS and doom too.
    Don't know what have changed since last October
    Claire is best

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    eh. this is a highly debatable topic
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Top 5 in game right now
    1. Ghost
    2. Aegon
    3. Quake
    4. Corvus
    5. Dr. Doom

Who are the Top 5 champs right now in the game

• StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Ghost, Quake, Aegon and Doom are pretty much defining the current meta. The fifth spot could be filled by Torch, Nick Fury or Colossus I'd say.

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    Debatable
    Same way you are dabating about Doom.No offense but when same thing I do it's wrong.

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    My opinion is final.I was right about ghost when she came to game.I said human torch is best but everyone said you are noob you have no experience.When Doom came I said Doom is better than Supreme everyone said you know nothing about game.I said colossus is best every one again said I am fan boy.And now I am saying Claire is best still everyone saying the same thing.

But I am sure as always I am right this time as well.
  • mOonligHtSonata7mOonligHtSonata7 Posts: 24
    edited June 2020
    Claire’s not in top 10 in my opinion 🌚

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    My opinion is final.I was right about ghost when she came to game.I said human torch is best but everyone said you are noob you have no experience.When Doom came I said Doom is better than Supreme everyone said you know nothing about game.I said colossus is best every one again said I am fan boy.And now I am saying Claire is best still everyone saying the same thing.

• JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    Yeah I agree Claire is not in top 10, maybe she’s in eleventh spot 😄

Claire’s not in top 10 in my opinion 🌚

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Nope. You are a noob, a fanboy, and know nothing about the game.

Doom is more fun for me, so I think Doom is better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however scatterbrained that opinion may be.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Doom
    Quake
    Corvus
    Aegon
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    Don’t even argue with him. It’s like trying to argue with GW.

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Doom is more fun for me, so I think Doom is better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however scatterbrained that opinion may be.
    I have Doom and Claire both.And I used both them.You don't even have both of them as 5*.I am sure you are just trolling.

Plus I am not noon as you are.My progression on my main account and 2nd account is more than your's definitely I have more experience with these characters than you.
    My top 5
    1. Quake
    2. Doom
    3. Ghost
    4. Warlock
    5. Omega red
    And if you are talking about top 5 then:
    1)Quake
    2)Aegon
    3)Ghost
    4)Nick fury
    5) Colossus/Omega red.

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

I have Doom and Claire both.And I used both them.You don't even have both of them as 5*.I am sure you are just trolling.

Plus I am not noon as you are.My progression on my main account and 2nd account is more than your's definitely I have more experience with these characters than you.
    Just because @SpideyFunko is not as good as you does not devalue his opinion. For example, SpideyFunko has a 4/55 quake and is uncollected. He probably plays quake a lot, since he has her ranked up. Meanwhile, I’m cavalier pushing 6.2. I do not have a 5 star quake and am a garbage quake player. Would you rather want me to give quake advice because I have progressed farther than spideyFunko, or spideyfunko to give you advice because he is actually good with quake?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus is insane now. Top 10 imo.
    Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Just because @SpideyFunko is not as good as you does not devalue his opinion. For example, SpideyFunko has a 4/55 quake and is uncollected. He probably plays quake a lot, since he has her ranked up. Meanwhile, I’m cavalier pushing 6.2. I do not have a 5 star quake and am a garbage quake player. Would you rather want me to give quake advice because I have progressed farther than spideyFunko, or spideyfunko to give you advice because he is actually good with quake?
    Well I soloed 6.2 champion boss with Quake.So my quake skills are also great.
    Edeuink said:

My top 5
    1. Quake
    2. Doom
    3. Ghost
    4. Warlock
    5. Omega red

This proves that you need to learn alot.No Nick,Aegon, colossus,Corvus,hype,void but you put Doom in 2nd place proves it's never about Doom is good or not it's always about how much you like the champion.