**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 5

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

In that order. But Warlock and OR are extremely close. Everything is situation dependant though so there's no telling. I just feel like these champs are the most helpful for most content.

I know about ghost n Aegon but hearing things about BWCV and SS and doom too.
    Don't know what have changed since last October
    Claire is best
    eh. this is a highly debatable topic
    My opinion is final.I was right about ghost when she came to game.I said human torch is best but everyone said you are noob you have no experience.When Doom came I said Doom is better than Supreme everyone said you know nothing about game.I said colossus is best every one again said I am fan boy.And now I am saying Claire is best still everyone saying the same thing.

But I am sure as always I am right this time as well.
    Anyone who says Claire is better than doom don’t deserve to have an opinion. Delusion helps no one.

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Leo: Has Claire as best champ

Also Leo: Has top 5 without Claire

🤷‍♂️
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Edeuink said:

My top 5
    1. Quake
    2. Doom
    3. Ghost
    4. Warlock
    5. Omega red

This proves that you need to learn alot.No Nick,Aegon, colossus,Corvus,hype,void but you put Doom in 2nd place proves it's never about Doom is good or not it's always about how much you like the champion.
    I need to learn a lot? Wow. You need to learn how to talk to people who disagree with you. Also for everyone who’s not him, who’s the worst forums user? KL, GW, or O420S?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

My top 5
    1. Quake
    2. Doom
    3. Ghost
    4. Warlock
    5. Omega red

This proves that you need to learn alot.No Nick,Aegon, colossus,Corvus,hype,void but you put Doom in 2nd place proves it's never about Doom is good or not it's always about how much you like the champion.
    For the last time, it’s a subjective list. Those are @Edeuink s top 5 favorite champions to play. He might not like Nick, Ægon, or any of the other champions you mentioned.

The question has no right or wrong answer. He doesn’t need to learn anything. You need to learn to respect the opinions of others.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    DarthPhal said:

Leo: Has Claire as best champ

Also Leo: Has top 5 without Claire

🤷‍♂️

Claire is best mystic that doesn't mean she is as good as omega,Nick, Aegon, colossus,void,cap iw.And if you mean Doom is better than all these champions then you do know who is hallucinating.

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

In that order. But Warlock and OR are extremely close. Everything is situation dependant though so there's no telling. I just feel like these champs are the most helpful for most content.

Claire is best
    My opinion is final.I was right about ghost when she came to game.I said human torch is best but everyone said you are noob you have no experience.When Doom came I said Doom is better than Supreme everyone said you know nothing about game.I said colossus is best every one again said I am fan boy.And now I am saying Claire is best still everyone saying the same thing.

Anyone who says Claire is better than doom don’t deserve to have an opinion. Delusion helps no one.

Everyone who say Doom is better doesn't deserve to have opinion.
    Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

My top 5
    1. Quake
    2. Doom
    3. Ghost
    4. Warlock
    5. Omega red

I need to learn a lot? Wow. You need to learn how to talk to people who disagree with you. Also for everyone who’s not him, who’s the worst forums user? KL, GW, or O420S?
    GW can be compromised with, so not that bad. But it’s a toss up between the other two @Edeuink

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

everyone is allowed their own opinion, just let it go and move on!

can someone close this thread? I know you want to Lyra

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

everyone is allowed their own opinion, just let it go and move on!

can someone close this thread? I know you want to Lyra
    I second this, will be not be commenting on this thread anymore.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★
    If you place Doom, Corvus, Ghost, Omega Red and NickFury in the top 5, I don’t think you will receive many dislike~

Science class is arguable.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I maybe in the minority but I wouldn’t put ghost in top 5
    edited June 2020
    Based on how I use champs
    Nick fury
    Doom
    Colossus
    Omega
    Magik (due to war)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i don't know about the "consensus" opinion but here's who i play the most .. in no particular order

- Warlock
    - Doom
    - Human Torch (with Thing synergy)
    - Venom
    - Archangel
    - Corvus
    - Sym Supreme
    - Mysterio
    - She Hulk

Based on how I use champs
    Nick fury
    Doom
    Colossus
    Omega
    Magik (due to war)

Colossus got buff I guess. He need Sig ability for damage??
    How far he Is good against compared to namor sunspot damage
    I don’t have namor but I have a sig 200 colossus and an r2 omega. Colossus just puts in work
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol, you just got unbanned. Do you really want to piss people off again? Claire is definitely not the best in the game. Doom is at least 5 spots above her. Stop fawning over Claire and start respecting other people's opinions. You aren't the judge of the game.
    Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    Don’t even argue with him. It’s like trying to argue with GW.
    What's gw?
    Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    What's gw?
    A forums user who gets a lot of disagrees.
    Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    What's gw?
    A forums user who gets a lot of disagrees.
    Oh cool. Thanks

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Nope. You are a noob, a fanboy, and know nothing about the game.

Doom is more fun for me, so I think Doom is better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however scatterbrained that opinion may be.
    I have Doom and Claire both.And I used both them.You don't even have both of them as 5*.I am sure you are just trolling.

Plus I am not noon as you are.My progression on my main account and 2nd account is more than your's definitely I have more experience with these characters than you.
    Lol, I DARE you to post pictures of your account. I'm calling you bluff.

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Nope. You are a noob, a fanboy, and know nothing about the game.

Doom is more fun for me, so I think Doom is better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however scatterbrained that opinion may be.
    I have Doom and Claire both.And I used both them.You don't even have both of them as 5*.I am sure you are just trolling.

Plus I am not noon as you are.My progression on my main account and 2nd account is more than your's definitely I have more experience with these characters than you.
    Just because @SpideyFunko is not as good as you does not devalue his opinion. For example, SpideyFunko has a 4/55 quake and is uncollected. He probably plays quake a lot, since he has her ranked up. Meanwhile, I’m cavalier pushing 6.2. I do not have a 5 star quake and am a garbage quake player. Would you rather want me to give quake advice because I have progressed farther than spideyFunko, or spideyfunko to give you advice because he is actually good with quake?
    Well I soloed 6.2 champion boss with Quake.So my quake skills are also great.
    Lol prove it instead of just saying it.
    Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol, you just got unbanned. Do you really want to piss people off again? Claire is definitely not the best in the game. Doom is at least 5 spots above her. Stop fawning over Claire and start respecting other people's opinions. You aren't the judge of the game.
    Doom over Nick,omega,Colossus,Corvus,Hyperion.This proves that you are just a fanboy.

Claire is better than doom, let's see what you can do about that.

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Doom over Nick,omega,Colossus,Corvus,Hyperion.This proves that you are just a fanboy.

Imagine attacking people because they have a different opinion than you. What kind of horrible person would do that, especially in an amazing community? Hmmm...
    Also, your argument as to why he is a fanboy is just based off of your own opinion, and so far, you have done nothing to show that your opinion should be valued over anyone else’s.
    Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Imagine attacking people because they have a different opinion than you. What kind of horrible person would do that, especially in an amazing community? Hmmm...
    Also, your argument as to why he is a fanboy is just based off of your own opinion, and so far, you have done nothing to show that your opinion should be valued over anyone else’s.
    Did I talked to you.I stopped yesterday.

LMAO offended me even after I stopped the discussion.Why not tell him to stop who is still trolling huh.
    Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

In my opinion Claire is better.Respect my decision and I'll respect yours.Don't quote me and offend me on my opinion.You are just saying, actually you also don't follow the fact you admit.