**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accidently Claimed the Gold from Skirmish [Not A Bug]

vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So as most of us are well aware of the skirmish reward issue, when I woke up today I accidently claimed the reward for billions of gold while clearing my rewards stash.

So I am wondering, if this will cause my game to now 'mess up' (i.e. locked out of arena) or something like that because this had happened to my alliance mates initially, but all of them already had the gold removed and its back to normal for them.

I didn't even realise that I even still had the reward there after all this time I had imagined kabam removed it.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• I once "accidentally" shagged the wifes sister, didnt work as an excuse then either
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Lol ok but seriously I have not donated to alliance /leveled any characters, arena is working fine for me right now.

Anyways I guess I should just avoid using any gold at the moment. Huge derp moment when I woke up. I was like "oh look I got some rewards in my stash; claim,claim,claim"
  • I think you will be fine mate in that case. Didnt end as well for me to be honest!

I have advised my ally mates to raise tickets and get the gold taken back, save any future resource grab if they use it. Just not worth the risk imho
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ok thanks mate appreciate the insight.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. The gold will be removed from your account, so don't worry about that. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to close your thread.
This discussion has been closed.