**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5

13»

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

In that order. But Warlock and OR are extremely close. Everything is situation dependant though so there's no telling. I just feel like these champs are the most helpful for most content.

I know about ghost n Aegon but hearing things about BWCV and SS and doom too.
    Don't know what have changed since last October
    Claire is best
    eh. this is a highly debatable topic
    My opinion is final.I was right about ghost when she came to game.I said human torch is best but everyone said you are noob you have no experience.When Doom came I said Doom is better than Supreme everyone said you know nothing about game.I said colossus is best every one again said I am fan boy.And now I am saying Claire is best still everyone saying the same thing.

But I am sure as always I am right this time as well.
    Nope. You are a noob, a fanboy, and know nothing about the game.

Doom is more fun for me, so I think Doom is better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however scatterbrained that opinion may be.
    I have Doom and Claire both.And I used both them.You don't even have both of them as 5*.I am sure you are just trolling.

Plus I am not noon as you are.My progression on my main account and 2nd account is more than your's definitely I have more experience with these characters than you.
    Just because @SpideyFunko is not as good as you does not devalue his opinion. For example, SpideyFunko has a 4/55 quake and is uncollected. He probably plays quake a lot, since he has her ranked up. Meanwhile, I’m cavalier pushing 6.2. I do not have a 5 star quake and am a garbage quake player. Would you rather want me to give quake advice because I have progressed farther than spideyFunko, or spideyfunko to give you advice because he is actually good with quake?
    Well I soloed 6.2 champion boss with Quake.So my quake skills are also great.
    Lol prove it instead of just saying it.
    There are things that can actually happen.No one is free enough to do such a thing.Everyone knows quake can do that.If you are surprised then I am also surprised how are you judging champions of you don't know what they can do.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

In that order. But Warlock and OR are extremely close. Everything is situation dependant though so there's no telling. I just feel like these champs are the most helpful for most content.

Claire is best
    Replace that with “doom” and your statement is now true
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Oh sorry I didn’t know this was a dead thread, I don’t know how to delete comments
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Depends on the content you are doing. I’m exploring act 6 and almost always take colossus, omega, quake, nick fury, and doom. I almost never need revives with them.

Depends on the content you are doing. I’m exploring act 6 and almost always take colossus, omega, quake, nick fury, and doom. I almost never need revives with them.

Same here.I use quake,Aegon, Claire, colossus and almost never use revives and now I have Corvus on my 2nd account.Plus my main account is already buffed up.On my main account I have almost every champion.

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    Replace that with “doom” and your statement is now true
    Try something new.This thread is already dead.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I'm going to put an end to this right now.

Anyone who says their opinion is final and doesn't deserve to have an opinion because it differs from theirs doesn't deserve to have an opinion.

Doom and Claire do different things. Doom is better DPS and power control, while Claire has controllable immunities, reliable regen, and debuff stacking. Both function excellently in the Mystic class but fill different roles. It is entirely possible for them both to be great. However, I do believe Doom to be better for act 6 than Claire. I have both-some lanes are specced specifically for Doom, and he has the ability to straight up cheese some lanes (Power Struggle, I'm looking at you).

That isn't to say Claire isn't great and doesn't have a freaking pile of utility-I just believe Doom's greater damage output and fun cycling takes it over Claire along with his much more reliable power control.

But hey, you're free to disagree with me. It's just an opinion, after all.
    YoMoves said:

I'm going to put an end to this right now.

Anyone who says their opinion is final and doesn't deserve to have an opinion because it differs from theirs doesn't deserve to have an opinion.

Doom and Claire do different things. Doom is better DPS and power control, while Claire has controllable immunities, reliable regen, and debuff stacking. Both function excellently in the Mystic class but fill different roles. It is entirely possible for them both to be great. However, I do believe Doom to be better for act 6 than Claire. I have both-some lanes are specced specifically for Doom, and he has the ability to straight up cheese some lanes (Power Struggle, I'm looking at you).

That isn't to say Claire isn't great and doesn't have a freaking pile of utility-I just believe Doom's greater damage output and fun cycling takes it over Claire along with his much more reliable power control.

But hey, you're free to disagree with me. It's just an opinion, after all.

This thread is already dead.And I find Claire more useful than doom in act 6.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best
    My opinion is final.I was right about ghost when she came to game.I said human torch is best but everyone said you are noob you have no experience.When Doom came I said Doom is better than Supreme everyone said you know nothing about game.I said colossus is best every one again said I am fan boy.And now I am saying Claire is best still everyone saying the same thing.

Lol, you just got unbanned. Do you really want to piss people off again? Claire is definitely not the best in the game. Doom is at least 5 spots above her. Stop fawning over Claire and start respecting other people's opinions. You aren't the judge of the game.
    Doom over Nick,omega,Colossus,Corvus,Hyperion.This proves that you are just a fanboy.

Claire is better than doom, let's see what you can do about that.
    Imagine attacking people because they have a different opinion than you. What kind of horrible person would do that, especially in an amazing community? Hmmm...
    Also, your argument as to why he is a fanboy is just based off of your own opinion, and so far, you have done nothing to show that your opinion should be valued over anyone else’s.
    In my opinion Claire is better.Respect my decision and I'll respect yours.Don't quote me and offend me on my opinion.You are just saying, actually you also don't follow the fact you admit.
    Lmao, respect your opinion? You didn't give an ounce of respect to anyone else. Why should we respect you? BTW, the thing you're disrespecting people over? It's called OPINION, not facts. They're not wrong and neither are you. Stop disrespecting people and move on. Or else I'll get you banned like last time.

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol, you just got unbanned. Do you really want to piss people off again? Claire is definitely not the best in the game. Doom is at least 5 spots above her. Stop fawning over Claire and start respecting other people's opinions. You aren't the judge of the game.
    Doom over Nick,omega,Colossus,Corvus,Hyperion.This proves that you are just a fanboy.

Imagine attacking people because they have a different opinion than you. What kind of horrible person would do that, especially in an amazing community? Hmmm...
    Also, your argument as to why he is a fanboy is just based off of your own opinion, and so far, you have done nothing to show that your opinion should be valued over anyone else’s.
    Did I talked to you.I stopped yesterday.

LMAO offended me even after I stopped the discussion.Why not tell him to stop who is still trolling huh.
    Lol just cuz he had a good point doesn't mean you should ignore him. Starting respecting other people and maybe you'll start to notice that they might be right.

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol whatever you say. It's just that there are much more experienced players out there ranking doom over Claire. If you want to think that Claire is better than doom? Be my guest but don't you forget that it's not the majority consensus so that you are actually not convincing anyone with your disrespectful language.

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Doom is more fun for me, so I think Doom is better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however scatterbrained that opinion may be.
    I have Doom and Claire both.And I used both them.You don't even have both of them as 5*.I am sure you are just trolling.

Plus I am not noon as you are.My progression on my main account and 2nd account is more than your's definitely I have more experience with these characters than you.
    Just because @SpideyFunko is not as good as you does not devalue his opinion. For example, SpideyFunko has a 4/55 quake and is uncollected. He probably plays quake a lot, since he has her ranked up. Meanwhile, I’m cavalier pushing 6.2. I do not have a 5 star quake and am a garbage quake player. Would you rather want me to give quake advice because I have progressed farther than spideyFunko, or spideyfunko to give you advice because he is actually good with quake?
    There are things that can actually happen.No one is free enough to do such a thing.Everyone knows quake can do that.If you are surprised then I am also surprised how are you judging champions of you don't know what they can do.
    Oh I do know what quake can do. I just don't believe you did that with her.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra wanna shut another toxic thread down
    Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

LMAO offended me even after I stopped the discussion.Why not tell him to stop who is still trolling huh.
    Lol just cuz he had a good point doesn't mean you should ignore him. Starting respecting other people and maybe you'll start to notice that they might be right.
    First of all you didn't get me banned.And don't forget you also get warning.Remember.You are not CEO here who get me banned.I was suspended for a week.And 2nd thing I will never respect an opinion of person like you.

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

First of all you didn't get me banned.And don't forget you also get warning.Remember.You are not CEO here who get me banned.I was suspended for a week.And 2nd thing I will never respect an opinion of person like you.
    first off, there should be spaces between periods and the start of new sentences (blame my ocd)

second, no one is going to respect your opinion if you don’t respect the opinions of others. I actually don’t see your problem. So what if someone disagrees with you? People can believe what they want to believe. But at the end of the day, this is just a game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I have 2 lists, top 5, and most important 5

Top 5:
    Quake
    Ghost
    Corvus
    Omega
    Nick

Aegon doom warlock all close behind

Most important 5 to have however I’d put aegon instead of omega because of abyss mainly, he’s amazing in act 6, but abyss is basically double the cost without him

Lvernon15 said:

I have 2 lists, top 5, and most important 5

Top 5:
    Quake
    Ghost
    Corvus
    Omega
    Nick

Aegon doom warlock all close behind

Most important 5 to have however I’d put aegon instead of omega because of abyss mainly, he’s amazing in act 6, but abyss is basically double the cost without him

I am seeing Nick constantly over blade and other skill champs. How about stealth Spidey ?
    stealthy is very good for a lot of matchups, and can counter evade and unstoppable.

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol I know what quake can do. I just don't believe that you did it with her.

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol, have you ever noticed that no one is ever on your side? Why do you just come here every week and just stir up trouble? What is wrong with you?
    Lmao said:

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lol, have you ever noticed that no one is ever on your side? Why do you just come here every week and just stir up trouble? What is wrong with you?
    let the thread die please

Lmao said:

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

let the thread die please
    I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't reply anymore.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Based on MY opinion and my current place in the game:
    1. Ghost
    2. Quake
    3. Human torch
    4. Havok
    5. Stealthy
    Literally just ranked up aegon, so I'm new to his kit. Don't have Nick, omega, corvus, etc. Very new to playing Doom as well. Also no Claire
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I'm getting a strong sense of Deja vu in here
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Dude, you want people to respect you, but you haven’t given an ounce of respect to anyone else. All you are saying is how you are a better player & how you know everything & that you are smarter than everyone else. That’s not respecting others... that’s acting like a spoiled teenager Lol. Grow up a lil than maybe people will respect your thoughts.
    Yep, that's definitely Deja Vu I'm getting

Lmao said:

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Etjama said:

Imo, it's gonna be
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Ægon
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Omega Red

Claire is best

Dude, you want people to respect you, but you haven’t given an ounce of respect to anyone else. All you are saying is how you are a better player & how you know everything & that you are smarter than everyone else. That’s not respecting others... that’s acting like a spoiled teenager Lol. Grow up a lil than maybe people will respect your thoughts.
    Yep, that's definitely Deja Vu I'm getting
    Can't blame him. That guy acts the same way everytime someone posts something that doesn't agree with him. Honestly I don't know how he's not banned yet.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    From my experience the top 5 are in this order:

1. Ghost w/Hood Synergy
    2. Quake
    3. Omega w/suicides
    4. Aegon
    5. Corvus w/suicides
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Depends on the content like ghost is best (overall) in the game but one of the worst for safeguard and aa is the best in my opinion for that so it depends on the content.