**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5 stars were trash until...

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
Watch this game changing video on my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA4UIcuL4lc

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Should I rank 3 or 4 this champion he would be my 1st rank 3 and 4 but I have the cats but no iso
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Should I rank 3 or 4 this champion he would be my 1st rank 3 and 4 but I have the cats but no iso

Probably better to awaken him first. Let's see your roster real quick
    Ok

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I can't give any advice man. I only got a 3* Darkhawk
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I would say you focus on maxed hyperion. Undupe still make him insane (rather than darkhawk). You'll find hyperion is helpful in alot content than darkhawk.

*Grinding for iso, and check act 4 for farming iso
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk needs high sig I wouldnt for now
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Wait for HB buff, he may be better
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    Darkhawk is very solid unduped: double immune, regeneration, heal block, good damage from SP3 and a little bit power control from SP2. With Night Thrasher on your team he will start in a different mode every fight.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I barely use my Darkhawk. He needs NT synergy and a very high sig.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I am gonna give you very deep opinion on it.I say save it for Ghost,IMIW like champions.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I use my 6* R3 Darkhawk a fair amount. He's a solid utility champ and has a great damage output under Null Mode, but he's...tough to use. He has a bunch of synergies that can help him out like Night Thrasher, Nova, Elsa, and more, so he's a very varied and includable champion. He just lacks the sheer overwhelming utility of Warlock or the power output of Ghost, though. Good champ, but probably not worth ranking up if you have other options.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would wait for hb buff. Dh needs high sig, and hb might be good without sig
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    Tbh, you dont need your 5* for now and they are not game changing. Focus more on your 4*. I just completed act 5 and I used 4 maxed 4*.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    your roster wasn’t complete trash. Yes Night Thrasher needs to be awakened and high sig, but nebula and carnage are also both solid champs.

And don’t get me started on Kamala
  • Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    Bro I would say. You need to change your mastery. Check out YouTube videos.

Wait for some good 5* now. Hoard your crystal so that once you get good one. It is r4 soon.
    Don't waste resources on 4* anymore
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    There must be a necromancer around, cause this posts are being revived like crazy
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    CW isnt trash he is decent and has good power drain constant armor up and land a crit and it's good ish and if you think different everyone has their own opinion
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    DH needs to be awakened and high sig
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I learned today that I’m opening crystals wrong. I just select it and open the thing. Might have to try this new way.
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    I've seen this way think it was kabam Mike, I have used this way it's still hit and miss on champs thou
    My roster a month later

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Now you be grateful for that magneto and hulkbuster boy
    God tier:8 (including magneto)
    punisher 2099 is getting a buff but idk how good so he is on none
    Meh characters:6
    Trash:3
    Looking back at it my roster was trash even with darkhawk