**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was your mvp for act 5.3 and 5.4?

looking to jump into finishing act 5 any recommendations of who I should bring?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    5.3 is kinda a mixed bag considering the attack reduction
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    5.3 is kinda hard to say since it’s very class specific. I used Magik and Ghost Rider for mystic. Starky for tech. Quake for Science. Masacre and Blade for skill. Archangel for mutant. And cosmic was Hyperion and Corvus. For 5.4 I almost exclusively used the Blade trinity with Quake and Corvus as my other two.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used cmm for basically the entire thing, even though the attack reduction
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Lots and lots of Blade with GR. And Quake.

Dr. Zola
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    my 4Star AA
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    Starkly
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    for 5.3. Get suicides, get a duped Omega Red. Just stand close to the enemies and do a sp2 every now and then. Works on all 6 quests.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    I used cull 5r3 for all chapter 3 and he was r4 in chapter4. Damage reduction was not an issue in chapter3
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    4* Ghost
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Used g2099 rank 3 for 5.3, attack reduction didn't really matter
    Used a combination of max 4* capiw 5* hela rank 3 5*Angela rank 2 5*colossus rank 3 and g2099 rank 3
    Ps Angela was amazing against the last Ultron even though she was just rank 2
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    5.3 I found DOT champs worked great. AA and masacre were 2 of my biggest go to’s. Stark Spidey was also a great one for me to use.
    5.4 was not really 1 MVP for me. Sentinel, stark spidey, Longshot, AA, and 4* capIW all did some work.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Archangel and Beardo
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    4/55 ghost rider. If I made a mistake, I could just heal up without potions.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    For me it was 5/65 domino with 4* rulk and 3* masacre for fiery synergy. Awakened her, so she even handled biohazard and electros and all other abilities that proc when you attack opponents...single handedly she too me through the exploration of whole of act 5.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i used ghost for basically every quest in 5.3 and 5.4. She did so much damage the 5.3 damage reduction didnt really matter. and in 5.4 i just went down all of the biohazard paths with ghost.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    3/45 VTD
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Gully 2099
    Duped Nick Fury
    Duped AA
    Sentinel
    Black Widow deadly origin
    Oh and hyperion
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Cam97 said:

Gully 2099
    Duped Nick Fury
    Duped AA
    Sentinel

You shouldn't revive old threads
    edited February 2021

Cam97 said:

Gully 2099
    Duped Nick Fury
    Duped AA
    Sentinel

You shouldn't revive old threads
    Lol there's quite a lot I shouldn't do to myself that I do jk im pretty new to the forums and am still learning etiquette.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Hyperion, blade, ghost rider,cap iw and torch
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Mags/Quake
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Aegon and Quake. Aegon once ramped is a beast with all the attack reductions.