**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you want the roadmap to address?

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★

What do I do want the roadmap to address? The concerns stated in the merged feedback thread, without the need for another thread

sorry, it’s just thats 109 pages and half of it is people arguing with GW
    True that. That portion of it became stale aeons ago.
  • crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    1. act 6 class gates
    2. act 6 bs nodes
    3. fair crystals payout. e.g. higher % for 1* in 2* crystals. (i mean come on, all crystals have higher rates for lower stars. why not this?), no 3* champs in cav crystals
    4. less RNG for specific end game rewards e.g. abyss
    5. aw revamp. e.g. get rid of global nodes.
    6. aq timers
    7. treat players with respect by being transparent n by not being condensending
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

1. act 6 class gates
    2. act 6 bs nodes
    3. fair crystals payout. e.g. higher % for 1* in 2* crystals. (i mean come on, all crystals have higher rates for lower stars. why not this?), no 3* champs in cav crystals
    4. less RNG for specific end game rewards e.g. abyss
    5. aw revamp. e.g. get rid of global nodes.
    6. aq timers
    7. treat players with respect by being transparent n by not being condensending

that 7th one is a Longshot (see what i did there)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I don't think there should come more 1 star champs. Limiting your roster is actually a charm of the variant 4 chapter. Get you out of your comfort zone.
    A consistent, reliable way to obtain those 1 stars for endgame players would be nice thou.
    For everyone that does not have the hulk.

Aw revamp.
    Take 2 seasons off.
    Replace seasons with something funner for the time being such as a 3* challenge for the whole "war season". Make the nodes wacky while they revamp the "original" war season.

I would commit to war if it was three star only

No offence, but V4 1* is a minor problem. There are more urgent matters.

For me, the biggest frustration are pulling champions I won't use or rank up. At the current rate, it will take decades to rework.

yeah, figured people wouldn’t like that. For me, I’m not an endgame player, and I’m also tired of hearing my friends irl complain about not having a one star hulk to 100% v4.

No offence, but V4 1* is a minor problem. There are more urgent matters.

For me, the biggest frustration are pulling champions I won't use or rank up. At the current rate, it will take decades to rework.

yeah, figured people wouldn’t like that. For me, I’m not an endgame player, and I’m also tired of hearing my friends irl complain about not having a one star hulk to 100% v4.
    Remember that 2* crystal from this month? Make a 1* New champs ex: Tigra, HIt Monkey and they add a small chance to get a 1* hulk. This will solve some peoples problems.
    i don’t think they should add new one stars, just a one star crystal with all the existing one stars in it for 50 units
    Seraphion said:

Im looking for a Mastery overhaul so that swapping costs nothing once you unlocked it. That would make we dont have to rank up champ bc of the mastery we use.

You use Suicides daily?
    Void Sabertooth Sunspot etc lose a lot of vaule.

You never use Suicides?
    Omega Corvus Ghost etc lose a lot of value.

I think a lot of ppl undervalue a good mastery revamp. This can change a lot in my opinion.

id like to see new masteries. how long have those “coming soon” icons been there?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Main things I want to see:

1) a legitimate plan for the future of content. Are we going to continue to trend towards niche counters? What is the plan to make any champion viable for future content?

2) champion acquisition. We’re all frustrated with this. We all want a couple of champions to help complete our roster and get over that last hurdle. I need human torch to make my life a bit easier for abyss exploration. With the current Cav pool, I have what, roughly a 0.02% chance to pull him in a 5* rarity? The number is around 0.6% in the 5* basic pool. There has to be a better way.

3) a rebalance for act 6. I don’t want to see it completely nerfed, as that’s not fair to those who have gone to 100% it. But as permanent content, it shouldn’t be a complete stopping point for players. Act 5 was fantastic. Challenging, but able to complete with nearly anyone. Act 6 changed that.

4) a complete overhaul of objectives based on progression. Cavalier players should not be completing 7 and 22 hour events for the same rewards as someone who’s proven, challenger, etc.

5) a change to arenas, based on progression. Again, same deal. The PHCs I get from arena as someone who’s 100% act 6 are totally and completely worthless to me. The T2 class ISO helps me little, and typically just expired.

6) free mastery swaps. I’ve already paid the cost to unlock these masteries. Why do I continuously have to pay to change them up? Limit the change to once a day, once a week, whatever. But it’s silly for me to drop hundreds/thousands of units because I want to switch up mystic dispersion

7) an update to alliance events. Good god they’re boring. AQ is literally the same exact fights ever single week for months on end. The payout sucks. Gold earned sucks. The crystals suck. Running map 5 to pop 400 T4CC shards is a waste of effort. And the timer either needs to decrease, or our energy must be expanded. Alliances are worldwide now, everyone’s schedule is different. I‘ve never enjoyed war. It’s boring, and the rewards for a month of effort I can get in a week doing EQ.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

gp87 said:

1. New arena aiming at 6* shards.
    2. New arena aiming to t2A & t5c.
    3. Cavalier difficulty aiming at high end players (t5cc class catalysts crystals)
    4. After every difficult content rewards no more rng based (selector for t5 class catalysts - only nexus 6* crystals).
    5. Bigger drop rates to cavalier crystals & removing the 3*.
    6. Big revamp at AW - stop those defence tactis - buff the rewards for 30 days effort.
    7. Aq rewards for top 90 alliances.

I agree with them all apart from cavs, if they’re buffed all it does is give whales even more of an advantage as they do now and f2p and low spenders fall back even further
    I also agree with everything except the rewards for top 90 alliances. Increase rewards for everyone. Not just the top alliances. Everyone should be able to progress. Not just the top 90 alliances.

1. buff Abyss rewards.
    2. Remove 3* versions from cavalier crystals.
    3. Buff Arena milestones with units and other resources.
    4. No need for hard nodes we are playing to get enjoy together no to get punish.
    5. Buff AW rewards and remove flow or do something makes the war fair and fun.
    6. Buff AQ rewards and expand T5cc shards.
    7. Put 10x 6* Sig At least , 1x 6* crystal , 2x 5* and 2% or 4% of t5cc crystals in cavalier difficulty it’s deserve those rewards.
    8. No ridiculous nodes in Act 7 and make it so fun.
    9. Make The Grandmaster a little easier for people Who have not explored 100% and Remove the nodes that does not make sense.

Sorry if I forgot something.

I agree with this also, but I wouldn’t remove 3 stars from the cavs completely. Just decrease their percent of drop and increase the 4/5/6. Removing them completely will give the whales of the world insane amounts of 4 star drops and 5 star drops to gain access to more 6 stars. There still needs to be balance.
    edited June 2020
    Also a revamp of the solo greater and lesser Crystals. They are so bad, maybe create an uncollected one for 5000 and 2000 and a cavalier one for 10000 and 5000. We all have enough. I opened 100 searching for 3 t1a a few weeks ago. I opened like 25 XP boosts and 1 t1a.

I don’t have a gold problem but for anyone who is uncollected and cavalier create a gold boost to replace the XP boost. All those are for us who are level 60 is a way to increase item use. Maybe even just get rid of the XP boost. There is so much content in the game getting to level 60 really isn’t that hard to do anymore. I did it fairly quickly when I forst started playing the game.

More 5 star sig availability.

More rotating solo 22 hour events. Get rid of event quest completion.

Bring in a solo item use, make hero use more fun (villain, guardian, x men, fantastic 4, avenger, male, female, class based) keep arena wins the same but make 5 and 6 star champ worth more in both hero and arena wins. Maybe do a weekly SA solo, like the sigil version but for everyone.

There is a lot that can be done to make the game more fun and interactive. Those are just something’s
    edited June 2020

Also a revamp of the solo greater and lesser Crystals. They are so bad, maybe create an uncollected one for 5000 and 2000 and a cavalier one for 10000 and 5000. We all have enough. I opened 100 searching for 3 t1a a few weeks ago. I opened like 25 XP boosts and 1 t1a.

I don’t have a gold problem but for anyone who is uncollected and cavalier create a gold boost to replace the XP boost. All those are for us who are level 60 is a way to increase item use. Maybe even just get rid of the XP boost. There is so much content in the game getting to level 60 really isn’t that hard to do anymore. I did it fairly quickly when I forst started playing the game.

More 5 star sig availability.

More rotating solo 22 hour events. Get rid of event quest completion.

Bring in a solo item use, make hero use more fun (villain, guardian, x men, fantastic 4, avenger, male, female, class based) keep arena wins the same but make 5 and 6 star champ worth more in both hero and arena wins. Maybe do a weekly SA solo, like the sigil version but for everyone.

There is a lot that can be done to make the game more fun and interactive. Those are just something’s

the gun? oh you fixed it as i posted this wow
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

gp87 said:

3. Cavalier difficulty aiming at high end players (t5cc class catalysts crystals)
    4. After every difficult content rewards no more rng based (selector for t5 class catalysts - only nexus 6* crystals).
    6. Big revamp at AW - stop those defence tactis - buff the rewards for 30 days effort.

I agree with them all apart from cavs, if they’re buffed all it does is give whales even more of an advantage as they do now and f2p and low spenders fall back even further
    I also agree with everything except the rewards for top 90 alliances. Increase rewards for everyone. Not just the top alliances. Everyone should be able to progress. Not just the top 90 alliances.
    Yeah, buff it across the board, and make the highest places, top 30 mainly, a significant source of t5cc
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

gp87 said:

Yeah, buff it across the board, and make the highest places, top 30 mainly, a significant source of t5cc
    adding t5cc to rewards would make AQ worth doing for top alliances.
  • Carracho01Carracho01 Posts: 15
    edited June 2020
    Stop trash Arena Crystals, we need battlechip store to buy units, gold or what u like to buy with battlechips