**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Props for hyperion's design character

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
I really love hyperion's visual. He is handsome, has baby face yet bulky body. Whoever did his design character, you did a good job

Ps, can we get more god tier + handsome character in mcoc for next future? Thanks :)

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Yet Hyperion is size M and Thor is size L

Thinking emoji
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Could make sense for storage saving. Base all models on a OG one, then adding basic things to keep storage low but still create new characters.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    If Kabam designed Hyperion in 2020

I'm certain they would do a game breaking job
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

RookieXX said:

They could have made the suit a bit more sleeky though

so sexy

(im straight i swear)
    What if you're a female
    edited June 2020
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

They could have made the suit a bit more sleeky though

so sexy

(im straight i swear)
    What if you're a female

edited June 2020
  • AHawkJockAHawkJock Posts: 45
    Yeah, he is good looking considering how old of a champ he is. But the other older champs don't look too bad either, like Iron Man and Thor, who both look pretty good.
    But the new champs look insane. For this year, Mole Man and Nova are probably my favorite.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Along with the visual design, his play style is great. He has managed to remain relevant til this day without a revamp. Still universally considered a top 3 cosmic and is even at the top of some people's list.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    We get so many trash champs added to the 6* crystal but no Hype. Not that I'd get him if he were a 6* but I hope he gets added.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

Omg look at him such a handsome boi

Kabam, do you have any interested to sell hyperion profile pic? If in cheap unit perhaps i'll buy it lol