**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any word on what we will expect from a compensation from a month worth of bugs?

One thing i might suggest is the possibility of giving us rank down tickets. Probably the best thing made in game.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's no reason to get rank down tickets. Hose were only for major nerfs. You have to be smart with your rank up options. You have to wait until you get a champ to use resources like T4basics and t4cc
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Those*
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    Only one bug was fixed, the double evade one. Parry issues and frame drops during battle are still there
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Honestly it's Kabam, I'm not expecting anything.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    agreed. they were generous gave many tickets last time already. be smart when and who to use them.

at most you will get is few shards and potions.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    edited June 2017
    im not worries about that i have several r5 4* and have my 5* r4's I'm just saying in general to have because you'll never know who you might want to use them on given the new 5* being released. My stash is pretty full I'm not worries at all if anything i have t4b and t4cc expiring.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Well if they keep nerfing champions like they've been doing they we should get something addition to the mysterious compensation that people keep talking about but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Apparently the caps have been nerfed further into the ground, they just keep changing things without telling us. Didn't the original cap used to bleed people to ?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Really, another post about compensation? Unless you've been living under a rock, we already got compensated with scrap, pots and t4cc fragments. Don't expect freebies every time the game gets updated, its not marvel future fight.

Be thankful. At least kabam thought about us.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Really, another post about compensation? Unless you've been living under a rock, we already got compensated with scrap, pots and t4cc fragments. Don't expect freebies every time the game gets updated, its not marvel future fight.

Be thankful. At least kabam thought about us.

That was just for the maintenance though, they even said that we might get something in a few threads and there's a lot of things going on that they aren't telling us that players are finding out or dealing with.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    think about this way. they told in advance about the extended maintenance yet they provided some scrap and pots for our trouble. people have been discussing the double evade bug (my biggest issue too) it will be compensation they are trying to sit and wait to make sure the game is not broken anymore so then they will send compensation for our trouble. they don't want to repeat the fiasco of 12.0 that had to send double rewards
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    KyrieRed wrote: »
    think about this way. they told in advance about the extended maintenance yet they provided some scrap and pots for our trouble. people have been discussing the double evade bug (my biggest issue too) it will be compensation they are trying to sit and wait to make sure the game is not broken anymore so then they will send compensation for our trouble. they don't want to repeat the fiasco of 12.0 that had to send double rewards

I doubt that. They gave compensation after the some fixes in 12.0 but the game was still broken.